Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!

Go down 
+7
bmathison1972
George
Bonnie
Joliezac
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
Ana
11 posters

2021 Woodland animal of the year. Choose your favorite
Papo Canada Goose
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_lcap9%2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Collecta Eurasian otter
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_lcap14%2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 11 ]
Papo European Robin
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_lcap40%2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_rcap
 40% [ 31 ]
Papo Grey Heron
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_lcap31%2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_rcap
 31% [ 24 ]
Schleich Vulture
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_lcap5%2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 77

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Empty
PostSubject: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:04 pm

Hello everyone!
From now you can vote for the Woodland Figure of the year! There are the top 5 figures from the previous round, as this category had only 8 models in total. The poll will close on February 12th. And one day after that, we will get the final poll with the winners from all categories!
You can only vote for one but you can change your mind as many times as you like, before the 12th of February Smile

Top 5 of the category:

CollectA Otter
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Collec11

Papo European Robin
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Papo-r10

Papo Grey Heron
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Papo-50274-Gray-Heron-1

Papo Canada Goose
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Papo-c11

Schleich Vulture
2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Schlei10

Last edited by Ana on Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:06 pm

Take care, all options in the poll are duplicated, having 2 options for each of the figures.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:08 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know why everything appears twice in this poll Shocked I will have to ask our dear admins for help study

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 8:51 pm

The problem is fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 9:56 pm

Thank you, Christophe! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 2:59 am

Heron & robin are my favorite of the year, very hard to choose but I’m going with the heron! cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:13 am

The Robin is stunning, so beautiful! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 3:26 am

I was torn between robin and heron, too, they're both such good figures I'd happily have voted for either as my favourite, and in the end my deciding factor was personal affection for the species - I have robin friends at work but I've never met a heron up close!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:03 am

George wrote:
I was torn between robin and heron, too, they're both such good figures I'd happily have voted for either as my favourite, and in the end my deciding factor was personal affection for the species - I have robin friends at work but I've never met a heron up close!

I had a hard time between those two as well, but settled on the robin.
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:03 am

There is an otter from Papo in the poll, but the picture shows an otter from Collecta. Which one is correct please?

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:34 am

It is the CollectA , no Papo otter in 2021 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 8:43 am

Kikimalou wrote:
It is the CollectA , no Papo otter in 2021 Very Happy

Thanks Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 11:49 pm

Thanks Anna for taking care of the most controversial category of this contest.
Being a Forest ranger on STS is not an easy task. Laughing
I believe all this 5 finalists are easily acceptable for this category and the winner will be clearly a forest animal.
STS community is defintely happy with the bird wave of these years, a passerine leading here and a macaw on wildlife, let's see if after the decade of ungulates, we have a decade of birds.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:30 pm

The Papo robin. Small songbirds FTW. ^^

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
The Papo robin. Small songbirds FTW. ^^

Yes, Papo has put a wonderful stake on European birds cheers
I hope they will do extremely well in the market , - judging from this forum these birds are really popular Wink

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:21 am

Roger wrote:
I believe all this 5 finalists are easily acceptable for this category and the winner will be clearly a forest animal.
STS community is defintely happy with the bird wave of these years, a passerine leading here and a macaw on wildlife, let's see if after the decade of ungulates, we have a decade of birds.

Haha, thanks, Roger! I'm sorry about panicking a little last week Smile

Yes, those birds are great, I also hope this trend continues! sunny

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:48 am

Ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

Haha, thanks, Roger! I'm sorry about panicking a little last week Smile

Yes, those birds are great, I also hope this trend continues! sunny

You did everything correct and things worked. I will probably open a llist topic of all categories for next year so everyone will know which figure belongs to which category. Some are controversial.
You don't have to feel sorry, I believe I've sent a reminder exclusively to myself and I was convinced it was sent to everyone. Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 11:02 pm

And the winner is the beautiful Papo European Robin!  cheers  sunny Congratulations little birdie I love you

2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Papo-r10

Final placings of this category:
1. Papo European Robin
2. Papo Grey Heron
3. CollectA Eurasian Otter
4. Papo Canada Goose
5. Schleich Vulture

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 11:09 pm

This year I could not guess most of the winners. I was not expecting a little bird to won this category. Though, I have it and I love the model.
There's a great tit for 2022, let's see how it will performe.
For now, congratulations little colorful birdie. Laughing

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 1:51 am

Amazing win, and very worthy of this title, it is incredibly realistic! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
George

George

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 6:19 am

I think this means I have to give in and buy myself a robin at some point! Maybe two, so I can repaint one juvenile - I love seeing them when their orange feathers are just starting to come in.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 9:59 am

Looking forward to seing your Robins, George bounce bounce Very Happy

I think they are rather common in England , aren't they ?

George

George

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 9:04 pm

Yes, I see them in my garden every day. Also two or three around when I'm out in the horses' field, popping about from tree to tree. And I'm a gardener, so I have several robin friends at work, too. "The Gardeners' Friend" is one of their traditional nicknames here, cos they always appear when you're digging or doing anything that might uncover food. They're so used to me they'll be sitting on one side of a pot plant while I'm weeding the other side, and they often hang out round my feet when I'm working at my bench, incase I drop anything tasty.
The young ones, in their first winter, will come in to stand just behind me and sing so, so quietly, like whispering their song under their breath - I assume it's practising til they're good enough to take it outside and raise the volume for the other robins - as if they use me in my shed as a test audience while they're gaining their confident voice Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 9:16 am

How wonderful, George drunken

That must be like a huge gift from Mother Nature !

One winter one was living in my stable, but I rarely saw him, - I only heard that fantastic song of his now and then.

But they are not at all common here, unfortunately.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!    2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!  Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 Woodland Figure of the year - Papo European Robin!
Page 1 of 1