Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flash Sale March 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Flash Sale March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Flash Sale March 3   Flash Sale March 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 12:32 am

Just got an email from Safari that they're having a 20% off sale today only on all wildlife figures in honor of World Wildlife Day. The code is WILD20.

FWIW, I received the order I placed from them on Saturday today. So they are shipping out promptly, and it was packed decent. And one of my items was a figure that has been out of stock for awhile, so maybe things are starting to come in for them.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Flash Sale March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Sale March 3   Flash Sale March 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 12:34 am

Thanks for the news! I’ll take a look and see if things I was looking for is in stock

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Flash Sale March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Sale March 3   Flash Sale March 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 1:02 am

I made an order and just a heads up for anyone else, it also gave me 20% off for the sealife and North American animals in my cart too. It only wasn’t applied to the prehistoric animal and horse in my cart.

So it’s not just under their wildlife category but also under sealife and North America if that helps anyone

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Flash Sale March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Sale March 3   Flash Sale March 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 2:44 am

I had to order the right whale Saturday not today Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flash Sale March 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Sale March 3   Flash Sale March 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash Sale March 3
Page 1 of 1