Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? Empty
PostSubject: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:15 am

Checking my little collection of frogs to find more information for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I've found another orphaned frog figure.
With Jill's help, I could confirm it is marked S.H., another marking already known among us and that refers to Shing Hing, a Honk Kong manufacturer.
This is a Play Visions sized frog, I am almost sure it belongs to a set and I would love to know if someone has more of these S.H. frogs to share here.
I believe my beautiful figure represents a harlequin frog,  genus Atelopus. If my identification is correct, it is not even a frog but a true toad actually. Laughing
He is searching for his friends, is there someone willing to help him? bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here how it is marked, S.H. is hard to see but the way CHINA is marked perpendicular to the body is quite unusual.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:08 am

I love this impressionistic frog. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:16 am

Wonderful frog, I love how the texture looks moist like the real species! cheers Hopefully you can find his friends! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:22 am

I am glad you enjoy my artistic friend. Laughing Maybe Andreas knows his friends.
Here a comparison picture with a Play Visions red-eyed tree frog.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:36 pm

Here are mine (with pics Wink )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 9:04 pm

widukind wrote:
Here are mine (with pics Wink )

I don't know why I missed this topic because I searched for it before opening mine. pale
I can't see the frogs very well but there's a strawberry dart frog (blue jeans morph), a dyeing dart frog and a few more, maybe this is really a set of frogs.
The one you show individually looks like an American green tree frog what is really interesting.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:43 pm

Are S.H. Frogs from the same company as my S.H. dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:25 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Are S.H. Frogs from the same company as my S.H. dinosaurs?

Yes, I think you can take it for sure. Shing Hing is manufacturing for many companies. Even the National Geographic Dinosaur sets are manufactured by Shing Hing and they're marked S.H.
I don't know the exact set but you can put them on TAW on Shing Hing To Sort page.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 9:05 pm

I put my Shing Hing Dinosaurs in Toy Animal Info. You can see them along with the animal families and the frogs.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:28 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I put my Shing Hing Dinosaurs in Toy Animal Info. You can see them along with the animal families and the frogs.

Great, thanks!

PostSubject: Re: Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?   Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are S.H. Harlekin frog friends?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies-
Jump to: