Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidsglobe models

Go down 
+4
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Taos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 4:33 pm

Found these models in a nearby town.The cows were sold separately but they normal come as a set as I have the black and white version.
The horses came as a set of 4 with 2 models in different colours in each set.One looks very much like a copy of the Breyer Stablemates Stock horse and I'm not sure of the other.They are very nicely made and the colouring is quite good as well.They are the same size as Britains.
There was a little leaflet with them they only seem to do cattle and horses and the rest are buildings and accessories.They are by a Dutch company.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 6:36 pm

Interesting stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Oh neat! Always fun to find new brands/figures.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 8:17 pm

It seems they're quite common and it is fun to see that they announce their figures officially as compatible with Siku in this case of the 1:32 scale. Meanwhile they also offer 1:16 scale, 1:24 scale which is compatible with Schleich according with them, 1:50 or even 1:87, the U scale for railway dioramas.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 9:56 pm

Very neat horses Very Happy

I searched the net, and to my surprise there are Kidsglobe stuff for sale in several shops in DENMARK affraid

Also play sets that are clearly very inspired by Schleich, but at a fraction of the price !
There are farm buildings made of wood, which I like very much Very Happy

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySun Apr 17, 2022 10:26 pm

These look very good! I had seen them before but didn't realise they were so good.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Thank you all.I was also surprised at how good the horses were!The cows I have already but its nice to see in different colours-they have Simmental/Fleckvieh on the website but have never seen them on sale in shops.

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 8:42 pm

Hello.
I have posted the Kids Globe Catalogue of 2014 here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 9:23 am

Hello,
I found the KIDS GLOBE catalog 2014 in a box with 12 KIDS GLOBE cows. I have also a box with 6 KIDS GLOBE cows (without catalog).
There are 4 different KIDS GLOBE cows. They are shown in the catalogue 2014 in boxes with two cows. The boxes in scale 1to32 have the item 571876 for the two cows lying. One cow looking left, one cow looking right. Box 571877 with two cows, one cow standing looking straight and one cow with head down and eating.
Benno.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 10:28 am

Nice cows

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 12:52 pm

Thanks Benno, it is nice they offer so many different poses.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 4:12 pm

Very nice stuff for a farm animals collector, especially for Britains Ltd oriented ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidsglobe models Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidsglobe models   Kidsglobe models Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidsglobe models
Page 1 of 1