Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few unidentifieds

Go down 
+3
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

A few unidentifieds Empty
PostSubject: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue May 03, 2022 3:56 am

Just a few figures I've found in thrift lots over the past month or so that are mysterious...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Metal (lead?) collie, metal is nonmagnetic, sculpting is reminiscent of the vintage German shepherd Babdo posted with the appearance of being a woodcarving

Scarlet macaw, red plastic is sunfaded to orange on top, has the word 'LOVE' printed on its back. Didn't someone recently find a different animal with 'LOVE' printed on it?

Yes, not a real animal, but there are people here who collect imaginary creatures also... this small dragon with a detailed paintjob has a confusing stamp. It looks like TM & @WEBI(S10) UPR FU2819 CHINA, then the stamped ink number. Perhaps 3 inches high to the wingtips.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue May 03, 2022 8:02 am

That collie is wonderful !
I also thought about the German shepherd immediately when I saw it Very Happy

The two others are also great, so very detailed and beautyful Very Happy

But I have no idea about the brands scratch

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue May 03, 2022 8:18 am

The macaw i know but idont know the brand.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue May 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Absolutely wonderful collie! drunken I wish I could help more with its brand, but it's such a beautiful dog! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue May 03, 2022 11:14 pm

Yes, Andreas shared an owl, a monkey and a fox with words like GROW, SEEK and LOVE. Laughing Grow, seek and love sounds good, I guess.
I am still in the SEEK stage since I have the fox

I also don't know the brand and despite the markings, I also can't help about that creature.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 4:25 am

Are we angry starving dogs? Or weird starving rats, with our knobby tails? Only marked China

Old looking hollow rubbery Dalmatian, only marked Made in China

Really nicely sculpted Golden retriever pup, no markings of any sort, feels like the same plastic as the big company figures
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 5:10 am

These are all great! Unfortunately I can't offer any help.the dalmatian looks a like an old AAA or TM.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 8:54 am

Never seen before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:16 am

These dogs are lovely!! sunny Have never seen that dalmatian before, that's so interesting!! Like Paige I immediately thought TM, but then these are usually marked! I will have to try and research this, it's always interesting discovering a new dog figure, especially such a nice one like this one! I'm wondering whether it could be a Wing Crown soft play dog, I know they had a series of larger hollow plastic dogs!
And I think that beautifully sculpted goldie pup is by Keenway! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 6:56 pm

I rather like this tiny African elephant calf, no writing at all on him- though they did sculpt his tail underneath him being sat upon
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 3:44 am

yes it is a beauty! so detailed, with a tail sculpted underneath as you say, and with a lovely head and trunk.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:35 pm

Nice elephant, but never seen before

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few unidentifieds   A few unidentifieds Empty

Back to top Go down

A few unidentifieds
Page 1 of 1