Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series

Go down 
+4
costicuba
widukind
thebritfarmer
Saarlooswolfhound
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 4:22 am

Hello my friends!
This particular set has some nostalgic significance to me as I recieved my first models as a child. Finally, at the beginning of this year after a fair amount of monetary investment as well as countless hours searching I collected the final one. And this conclusion was rightly completed with the help of a forum member.  sunny

Without further ado, a few shots of each model. Here is a link to where you can read up on further details: https://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/identify/Animals/pbr.htm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blueberry Wine

Clayton's Pet

Mudslinger

Hammer

Yellow Jacket

Nitelife

Jumpstart

Ugly

Hotel California

Neon Nights

Slingblade

Jalapeno

Rollercoaster

Loco Louie

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 5:14 am

Stunning! Blueberry Wine, Ugly & NeonNights are my favourites.

Last edited by thebritfarmer on Wed May 04, 2022 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 5:25 am

Nice bulls in very dynamic poses

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 6:41 am

They are absolutelly beautiful ! Love them all !
I am very happy that now you have the complete collection cheers cheers cheers
Big congrats !

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 4:32 pm

Thank you three! They are really lovely bull models.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 7:45 pm

It is fantastic that you could get the whole series. This is an emblematic one and surely important for you.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 8:44 pm

Amazing to see all Collectibulls together. They all have such striking poses. How long did it take you to find them all, when did you start collecting them?

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyWed May 04, 2022 8:50 pm

Thank you Roger X2! Wink

I got my first ones (the original series) circa 2005 when they originally released. I didn't become a collector proper until 2009, so from then until early 2022. And the only reason I found the 4 rare models (ugly, slingblade, neonnights, and hotel california) is because the same seller posted them each for what I deemed a reasonable buy it now price (50$ each  What a Face)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:18 am

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

Amazing collection , I suppose that very, very few people can boast to have them all Very Happy Very Happy

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:03 pm

That's a long time collecting, especially given that you were a child when you got the first one. It must be very satisfying to finally have them all. I just got my first Collectibull, Jump Starter. Like the others, it's a great model!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyFri May 06, 2022 6:16 pm

Thank you Susanne and Roger. Its been a collection loooong in the making! This is the sort of thing that makes the money spent or the time spent endlessly searching, worth it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series EmptyFri May 06, 2022 8:47 pm

Seeing these guys has such a nostalgia to it, even though I never owned any. I remember when they were released and it sent me on a weird rodeo kick as a kid, where my fictional characters I was always making stories about were suddenly bull riding. Laughing Really a stunning collection, congratulations again on securing all of them, and in great shape it looks like! I think Jalapeño and Slingblade might be my favorites - Jalapeno for the color and Slingblade for that expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series   Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Collectibulls: The Complete Series
Page 1 of 1