Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XX beetles, lizards, and snakes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

Country/State : Colorado, USA

XX beetles, lizards, and snakes Empty
PostSubject: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:17 pm

Hey everyone, I have some beetles, lizards, and snakes marked with an XX on the bottom, as well as their scientific name. I did some research and I believe these are Wing Mau, would that make sense? They are 10-20 years old, I believe.

Will get pictures later today, I have about 20 different beetles and about 4 or 5 lizards. Are they worth anything/is anyone looking for some Wing Mau bugs? I've got a ton of duplicates that I would he happy to trade or sell. Pictures coming soon...
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:19 pm

Yes, these are Wing Mau. That is not an 'XX' on the bottom; it is a 'W' on top of an 'M', giving the impression of XX :-D
Back to top Go down
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:50 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Yes, these are Wing Mau. That is not an 'XX' on the bottom; it is a 'W' on top of an 'M', giving the impression of XX :-D
Ohhh, that makes more sense haha. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:17 pm

Quite a few people have sought these figures; they're not the treasure trove the PVs are, but you should be able to sell them.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:22 pm

I am looking for the "yellow bellied water snake" and southern copperhead to complete my set. I would be very interested in those. 

Also, as an added tidbit of info, these sets (the lizards and snakes) have been released in a few different color variations. So some collectors may be interested in a specific color phase.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I am looking for the "yellow bellied water snake" and southern copperhead to complete my set. I would be very interested in those. 

Also, as an added tidbit of info, these sets (the lizards and snakes) have been released in a few different color variations. So some collectors may be interested in a specific color phase.

I'll let you know if I find either of those snakes in my haul. and thanks for the tips about color phases!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 1:23 am

Are these the same figures used in Club Earth's To Go series? They look like it, and I know the frogs are Wing Mau, so I am assuming yes but just curious if they are different!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XX beetles, lizards, and snakes   XX beetles, lizards, and snakes Empty

Back to top Go down

XX beetles, lizards, and snakes
Page 1 of 1