Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk

Go down 
+4
pipsxlch
Saarlooswolfhound
bmathison1972
NMR_Okapi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk Empty
PostSubject: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:39 am

So I finally tracked down this last figure. If the set consists of figures, this should be the full set.

Fijian Iguana
Day Gecko
Komodo Dragon
San Francisco Garter Snake
Loggerhead Turkey
Galapagos Tortoise
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:12 am

Nice. I'd love to have the garter snake.

I have a Fiji iguana but mine is from Yujin. Is it the same sculpt? Or just similar? The Yujin version I think was shared with Club Earth (?)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:37 am

Congrats! It must feel so great to complete the set. And I agree with Blaine, the garter snake is the star here.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 3:14 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Congrats! It must feel so great to complete the set. And I agree with Blaine, the garter snake is the star here.
I third the garter snake. Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 3:23 am

Wow , six interesting figures, congrats. cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:45 pm

What a phantastic Catch. Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:19 am

Very interesting! We don't have the Fijian iguana neither the Galapagos tortoise listed on TAW. This seems to be one of the rarest bulks. I can't be sure from your pictures but are their markings consistent? It is safe to confirm those belong to this set?

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 5:03 am

The iguana appears to be the Fiji Crested Iguana, not the Fiji Banded Iguana like the Yujin one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk   K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M Endangered Reptiles Bulk
Page 1 of 1