Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted

Go down 
+5
Pardofelis
widukind
George
Saarlooswolfhound
Seeway
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Seeway

Seeway

Country/State : Taiwan

Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted Empty
PostSubject: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 5:49 pm

Some excellent choices for sure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 6:29 pm

A lovely selection, and very beautiful clear sharp photos. The cheetahs are my favourites, and the ram with his excellent fleece texture.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 9:49 pm

The repainted cheetahs are very well done :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyMon Sep 12, 2022 9:28 pm

Beautiful figures! I understand why they are your favourites. I can't pick a favourite, they are all great.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 12:07 am

Those could be my favorites too. Very Happy

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 1:48 am

Seeway wrote:

these figures are so very nice! what brands are they ? they don't look that familiar to me Very Happy

I think this toucan is just superb though! I love the eye glinting and the expression and open beak. So beautiful I love you

and the cheetah mum and cub look wonderful. Your photography is really great ! I love your background! what is it ? :)
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 5:26 am

Thank you everyone for your good words.
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 5:38 am

sunny wrote:
Seeway wrote:

these figures are so very nice! what brands are they ? they don't look that familiar to me Very Happy

I think this toucan is just superb though! I love the eye glinting and the expression and open beak. So beautiful I love you

and the cheetah mum and cub look wonderful. Your photography is really great ! I love your background! what is it ? :)

The Toucan is from Safari Ltd. It's adorable indeed. The Cheetah mum and cub are from Papo.
The background is cloth curtain of my living room. I meant to use telephoto lens to make the background blurring.
Thank you for your liking.
Back to top Go down
Seeway

Seeway

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 6:06 am

I believe the favorite animal figurines are plenty for every collectors, so do I.
Here I'd like to show some more:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 7:58 am

superb again.  cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 2:57 pm

When I compare these recent figures with those from 20 years ago, the difference in realism is obvious. Naturally, there were some great figures at the begining of this century but now great figures is like a rule. I love all of them, specially the shoebill.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 5:13 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 6:46 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted   Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing some of my favorite animal figurines, some of them are partly repainted
Page 1 of 1