Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8? Empty
PostSubject: Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8?   Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 7:08 pm

Hey everyone! I have been really busy these months, so hope everyone is doing well. Very Happy

Just to let you guys know... I remember that Yowie announced their 7th Series of mini animals back in July 2021. I also remember that, as early as April of 2022, the Yowie Group announced that the figures of Series 8 would be previewed in the Sweets & Snacks Expo of Chicago. What makes me kind of thinking awkwardly is that we're now in October, and the series was announced in May... And the Series 7 (the one being currently sold and popular), was beginning its release in the Fall of 2021...

I completely understand that COVID-19 and the current situation of commerce has affected the sector of plastic production, that's OK. But so far, Yowie seems to be one of the most promising plastic animal manufacturers, and then suddenly they stop their announcements...

Does any of you know when will the Yowie Series 8 animals be revealed? Or have any of you received news from Yowie's catalog for 2022?

Kind regards!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8?   Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:08 pm

I am subscribed to their email list and have not seen anything yet. I checked their website earlier today and saw nothing.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

Any news on Yowie Group for 2022's Series 8?
Page 1 of 1