Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eldrador Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

The Eldrador Story Empty
PostSubject: The Eldrador Story   The Eldrador Story EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 12:56 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I just thought I'd point out something: First: we know, theoretically, that there's a war going on in eldrador, but does that have to be the story? In my opinion, it doesn't really have to be. I mean, what if an evil witch trapped a bunch of the eldrador animals in her menagerie, and they're trying to escape? In this version of the story, the witch's guards are the Ice Giant, stone monster, Jungle Emperor, lava smasher, and so on. Also in this story, notice how the worlds of eldrador have been united against the witch. I wonder which Schleich figure would represent the witch in my story. In my opinion, I'd rather there be peace in eldrador, instead of a constant war going on. Anyway, if anyone likes this idea, let me know.

Aschuck

P.S. Gwaine, I like your idea for Bayala. Here's my point of view:

In this version, Bayala and eldrador are at peace. When a strange green mist is seen, and a whole bunch of the people die, it's up to the elf sorcerers to figure out who released the mist. The elf sorcerers would include Surah, Nuray, Ophira, Sera, and a few others.

Anyway, that's my point of view.

Back to top Go down

The Eldrador Story
Page 1 of 1