Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N

Go down 
+4
Saarlooswolfhound
Joliezac
landrover
Kikimalou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N Empty
PostSubject: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 10:30 pm

Here is a place to post and discuss all the 2023 African wildlife models from all brands.

New official Pics will be added on the first post when available. Very Happy

I'm not sure the 2022 African fauna map is finished since I don't know if I have to add the Safari Ltd okapi, what a weird period Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mojo Aardvark

Schleich Aardvark

Schleich Caracal

Schleich Caracal cub

Schleich Chameleon

Schleich Cheetah cub

Papo Deaths-head hawkmoth

Schleich Gorilla family

Bullyland Lion

Science & Nature Meerkat

Safari Ltd Okapi

CollectA Pangolin

Papo Rock dove

Schleich Thomson's gazelle

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 10:33 pm

Is it me or the new female Gorilla looks a lot like the previous one ?

I like very much the smiling Chameleon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 1:28 am

I want the caracal and gazelle cheers cheers

Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 2:40 am

Thanks for the map! I want everything here except for the gorillas Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 4:06 am

I think the female gorilla is a reused model, the babies are new (but why are they blue?).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 8:24 pm

Safari is not revealing figures for some time now. Maybe everything prior to this hiatus is considered 2022 releases and the very late releases, from now, are considered 2023. There's no way to know for sure.
I want a lot but I confess I don't have a special enthusiasm with any of them. I mean, they're incredibly interesting species but apparently not excellent models, probably nice or good.
I want the aardvark and pangolin, those are inevitable for me. I want also the gazelle and the caracal, especially the latter.
Now that you point the chameleon smile, it is even more interesting when chameleons mouths use to twist slightly down and they are completely rigid. Schleich can really put their figures to smile.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 9:21 pm

Yes Paige she is indeed the wonderful Schleich lady Gorilla I love you But I don't need to have two Laughing

So one smiling Aardvark for my friend Rogério Laughing

I agree it is a very toyish selection, I say this without value judgment, these are toys that will delight lots of children and that's very good. They just aren't to my liking. We actually have to wait for the Safari Ltd and the Mojo of 2023 as well as better photos of the Papo
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 10:52 pm

Lots of goodies for me here, thank you for posting Kiki!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyThu Dec 29, 2022 10:33 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Lots of goodies for me here, thank you for posting Kiki!

You're welcome dear Very Happy

Bullyland and Papo added.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 pm

Mojo Aardvark added cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 10:52 pm

Great job removing that background. How interesting that the background can change so much our perception of a model.
Two aardvarks in the same year are enough to call 2023 the year of the aardvark?
Two remarkable ones were 2010 with three Malayan tapirs or 2012 with 4 sable antelopes.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 10:16 am

Removing orange background was ideed more painful than usual.

2023 is definitively the year of smiling Aardvarks Wink

We should add 2017 as the Marsupial year with no less than ten models !
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 11:19 pm

Happy Aardvark, happy day cheers
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:00 am

One question, what brand is the lion?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 4:17 am

Bullyland Leoo Past. :)

Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 5:55 am

Nothing here for me:/ of course every year I hope for a brown or striped hyena or an aardwolf but I would even have taken a good spotted Crying or Very sad

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 10:28 pm

Safari Ltd Okapi and S&N Meerkat added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N   2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 African wildlife from all brands with map - updated March 15 with Safri Ltd and S&N
Page 1 of 1