Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever

Go down 
+3
rogerpgvg
Kikimalou
widukind
7 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever Empty
PostSubject: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:35 pm

Last saturday was a local collector meeting again. It was the first time that for a new member , a more than 80s years old man. He collect since his childhood and was a producer of lead figures. I will find out more.

He show us a little turtle , produced by Lineol. This turtle is a mythos by Lineol collectors. Nobody have seen that figure before (also the longtime collectors of Lineol in our meeting) and somebody think this figure is not real. But it is.

He got this turtle from a worker of Lineol, as Lineol produced for a short time (after th WW2) in Dresden. So it is a figure from a late period. It could be also only a prototype.

Pics are from the evening in a bad light. The size is a little bit larger than a Lego brick

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 8:23 pm

Shocked Want to see pics in sunlight please bounce

What an incredible thing and what an incredible meeting, I hope we will learn more about old incredible stuff an dI wish this collector will talk to us on STS. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 9:36 pm

Amazing to see such a rare figure. Does the old gentleman have inside information about the Lineol factory?

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 4:04 am

what a beautiful looking turtle! I bet it was amazing to meet the long time collector!

did he produce animals in lead ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 7:47 am

Many thanks friends. I hope to see him again so that i can answer your questions.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 1:56 pm

I am more amazed that you have a meeting of local collectors. Does everyone at the meeting collect animal miniatures? Or all kinds of collectibles? Here I feel like everyone is hundreds of miles away
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:48 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Shocked  Want to see pics in sunlight please bounce

What an incredible thing and what an incredible meeting, I hope we will learn more about old incredible stuff an dI wish this collector will talk to us on STS. Very Happy

I hope it too. But i can not say if he will come to the next meeting.

If you have any questions, let me know. In our group is also the owner of germantoys. He wrote books about any old figures :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:51 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Amazing to see such a rare figure. Does the old gentleman have inside information about the Lineol factory?

If you have any questions, let me know. Any time ago you send me a link with a grouse. The owner of that shop is a member of our group. He is also the author of any books.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:52 pm

sunny wrote:
what a beautiful looking turtle! I bet it was amazing to meet the long time collector!

did he produce animals in lead ?

It was amazing, yes.

I am not sure but it could be that (he show us a figure and it was the same style)

https://www.peipp-miniaturen.de/shop/54mm_figuren.php?m=3&go=uebersicht

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:56 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I am more amazed that you have a meeting of local collectors. Does everyone at the meeting collect animal miniatures? Or all kinds of collectibles? Here I feel like everyone is hundreds of miles away

It is only a small group. I hope for more collectors here from STS soon.

At the moment is there the owner of germantoys.de, the owner of this website

https://www.lineolfan.de/

the "new" member , an another old man, sometimes Ralf (Yurumi on STS) one member from the Greifswald and a dwarf collector.

I am the only member that collect only animals (and Yurumi). The others are more specialized of human figures like soldiers, knight, american natives..... but also any animal figures.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 3:48 pm

widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

It is only a small group. I hope for more collectors here from STS soon.

At the moment is there the owner of germantoys.de, the owner of this website

https://www.lineolfan.de/

the "new" member , an another old man, sometimes Ralf (Yurumi on STS) one member from the Greifswald and a dwarf collector.

I am the only member that collect only animals (and Yurumi). The others are more specialized of human figures like soldiers, knight, american natives..... but also any animal figures.

Still, it must be fun to meet like-minded people in person
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:26 pm

What an interesting and exciting story, particularly when you find a much sought after 'mythical' model from someone. Well done!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 5:52 pm

Many thanks friends

Back to top Go down
tiopesao

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 10:20 pm

Hello,

I have seen one of them once in the Internet. Never more...

Regards.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 6:44 pm

tiopesao wrote:
Hello,

I have seen one of them once in the Internet. Never more...

Regards.

Interesting

Back to top Go down
tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 10:02 pm

Although pictures are not good and the one I saw was a bit different, I think it is the same figure...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 3:56 pm

tiopesao wrote:
Although pictures are not good and the one I saw was a bit different, I think it is the same figure...

Could it be on Facebook? I shared in different groups these pics too

Back to top Go down
tiopesao

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 9:53 pm

Yes. Igual have Facebook.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever EmptyTue Feb 21, 2023 7:04 pm

tiopesao wrote:
Yes. Igual have Facebook.

Than i am sure it was there with also my pics from the same meeting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever   Proudly to present  -  one of the rarest Lineol figures ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Proudly to present - one of the rarest Lineol figures ever
Page 1 of 1