Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint

Go down 
+5
Ana
widukind
rogerpgvg
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint Empty
PostSubject: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 pm

More than 20 years ago, I had repaint some Invicta dinosaurs for my boys. On this one, the painting hold rather well:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 5:04 pm

Lovely work. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 9:56 pm

You were already very talented at a young age Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 4:06 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 6:13 pm

Very Happy Many thanks to you three Paige, Roger and Andreas! I should have kept its own green! :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 6:18 pm

A lovely repaint! And must be fun to come back to the memories of that time Very Happy
I'm trying to imagine my father repainting any toys for me but it never happened Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 12:12 am

that's a very nice repaint Alain, I like the colours and markings. And it is nice against the plain one
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 2:19 am

Thanks for rescuing these old memories. They bring new colors to our lives. Wink

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 4:45 am

Actually I love the way you handled the striping, he is a much more beautiful green than originally! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 7:48 am

Very Happy Many thanks to you four Ana, Annette, Rogério and Pipsxich!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 8:28 am

Very nice, today I'm sure you would paint it differently but I like that you kept the Invicta style of painting. We would believe it.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:58 pm

Thank you Christophe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint   Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint Empty

Back to top Go down

Invicta Megalosaurus old repaint
Page 1 of 1