Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bootleg and Original

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Bootleg and Original  Empty
PostSubject: Bootleg and Original    Bootleg and Original  EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 8:38 pm

I found some figures at a thrift store today, and just happened to have the inspiration for a cheap bootleg on my desk. So here is the rather ugly 1999 TM horse and the equally blech Greenbriar International bootleg. (Greenbriar at least in the US sells to ultra cheap discount stores) TM is the chestnut, Greenbriar the bay.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It might be interesting to see some of the bootlegs and originals together.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bootleg and Original    Bootleg and Original  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:18 am

I've seen often on forum Toy Major like models being sold under other brand names at US discount stores. Maybe Toy Major has been an important manufacturer for this kind of figures in the North American market.
I think the TM horse is missing on TAW, if you can provide a picture and tell everything marked on it, I'd be glad of introducing it.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bootleg and Original    Bootleg and Original  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 1:22 pm

study study study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bootleg and Original    Bootleg and Original  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bootleg and Original
Page 1 of 1