Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 3:19 am

I order all of my CollectA figures from Minizoo. I find that they have the best prices for CollectA, reasonable shipping, and excellent service. They sent me an email with an estimate for when the CollectA 2023 figures would be arriving.

Here is the chart if anyone is interested.

Nothing for me until March & June Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:29 pm

Thank you! Yeah, same here. I'm waiting for the Arabian stallion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 5:57 pm

It looks like all of the figures listed in January are now available on Minizoo's website for anyone interested cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 6:04 pm

I will have all the year to buy some Wink , thank you for sharing Jolie
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:50 pm

This looks like my plan:
January: 6 (already ordered)
March: 4
June: 3
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 10:57 am

Just for comparison purposes to show how left behind British collectors are, in the UK we usually get the first batch (the 'January' and 'March' added together) in July or August, and the second batch (the 'June' ones) in November or December. It's like we live on a months-long time delay, rather than just the few extra days it would take to actually ship them that bit further. We haven't had some of last year's Breyers yet either - I don't think companies like sending stuff to islands Laughing

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) EmptySat Jan 21, 2023 2:26 pm

George wrote:
Just for comparison purposes to show how left behind British collectors are, in the UK we usually get the first batch (the 'January' and 'March' added together) in July or August, and the second batch (the 'June' ones) in November or December. It's like we live on a months-long time delay, rather than just the few extra days it would take to actually ship them that bit further. We haven't had some of last year's Breyers yet either - I don't think companies like sending stuff to islands Laughing

We get ours late in the US too; that's why I order from Minizoo in Australia (plus they have really good customer service and usually the USD is stronger than the AUD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)   CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo) Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2023 Estimated Arrivals (Minizoo)
Page 1 of 1