Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recur Mini Cats & Dogs

Go down 
+9
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Mitsukuni
widukind
Taos
Roger
teardrop
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

Recur Mini Cats & Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 10:08 am

Hi all,
Has anyone seen in person the models from this Recur mini animals set  "Cute Cats and Dogs"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some of the poses are intriguing, so I was wondering about their actual craftsmanship :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 3:08 pm

Maria, I am aware of this set since friday or so. Laughing They look very nice to me and their design seems to be unique. Also, they're made of pvc instead of the cotton filled soft vinyl we know from the larger figures.
There's also a wildlife set with a Tibetan antelope. Can you find similar diagrams of the wild set?

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 3:14 pm

Fantastic little set!!

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 6:05 pm

Hey Roger,
Here are the photos for the "Wildlife World" set

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 6:08 pm

I have thwe wild animals but i believe not really made by Recur.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 6:40 pm

widukind wrote:

I took the photos from their online store, but I can see the same are listed in their official website as well.
Or, you mean that they are just branded as Recur but produced from another company?

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 6:53 pm

Are these actually available now? I love the cats and dogs set but a quick search didn’t really bring up a place where I could buy them

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:17 pm

thanks Maria for sharing the wildlife set. A Siberian tiger, a chiru and a crazy crocodile! Laughing
Recur is a brand of Shenzhen Ankyl Toys Co.
They're a global manufacturer and their products can be found under many different brands.
I really remember seeing the antelope before on forum but if it is marketed with a different brand, probably Shenzhen Ankyl Toys Co. produced for them.
Please remember that they are the manufacturers of the Science and Nature Zoo line.

Isabella, you can order directly from them through this e-mail. However, I have no idea if they accept to send a single set and shipping to USA is probably expensive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 12:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ah so sort of a nayab situation. I’ll just try to keep my eye out for them.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 5:53 pm

These models are wonderful, I really love the dogs, I had never seen them before! cheers cheers They looks really well made and I just love that golden retriever, really captures the personality of this breed with that happy face and the raised paw! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 6:40 pm

Models from the Wildlife World set are also sold under the name AniZoo in Japan. Not sure whether all of them are, but certainly some (like the antelope, brown bear, crocodile).

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 7:13 pm

Bonnie wrote:
These models are wonderful, I really love the dogs, I had never seen them before! cheers cheers They looks really well made and I just love that golden retriever, really captures the personality of this breed with that happy face and the raised paw! Very Happy

Completely agree about the Golden Retriever model :)

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:00 pm

I would love that pets set.

I found the wildlife set on amazon through their store, but not the pets. Will keep looking.
RECUR Mini Wild Animals for Kids Toddler 3” Educational Realistic Jungle Animal Figure for Learning Forest Farm Animals Toys Animals Models Toys Kit for Toddlers (12 Pack) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for sharing Maria!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:07 pm

It is interesting that the dogs and cats are identified with breeds.

rogerpgvg wrote:
Models from the Wildlife World set are also sold under the name AniZoo in Japan. Not sure whether all of them are, but certainly some (like the antelope, brown bear, crocodile).

AniZoo, that what I was trying to remember. Laughing Thanks! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyMon Jan 30, 2023 9:12 pm

teardrop wrote:
widukind wrote:

I took the photos from their online store, but I can see the same are listed in their official website as well.
Or, you mean that they are just branded as Recur but produced from another company?

I mean produced by a other company

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 11:21 pm

Just got the actual product - they are actually quite nice for tube models, not much different from the manufacturer's photos.
My personal favorite is the Sphynx cat :)

Dogs
Husky

Golden Retriever

Pug

Shiba Inu

Chihuahua

Corgi

Cats
Sphynx

Ragdoll

Abyssinian

Maine Coon (?), odd-eyed

British Shorthair (?)

Chinese Domestic

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 12:11 am

Oh I love these! The pug, sphinx, ragdoll, and shiba are especially great!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 1:56 am

Marvellous figures, congratulations. sunny sunny My favorite is the aphinx.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 2:23 am

My favorite is certainly the Sphynx also- but the husky is in a fun pose. I would buy this set.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 5:37 am

This is a superb set! Love them all. Thank you for showing them.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
CodyK2004

CodyK2004

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 am

These are beautiful models! I'd love to get my own set at some point.

Mitsukuni wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ah so sort of a nayab situation. I’ll just try to keep my eye out for them.

I know this is quite late, but if you are still looking at them I may try to get some, potentially wholesale.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 10:05 am

Beautieful figures

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 7:54 pm

Really beautiful models.congrats!
I think the Abyssinian looks more like a British or Exotic Shorthair.

teardrop

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 pm

Thank you guys :)

Taos wrote:

I think the Abyssinian looks more like a British or Exotic Shorthair.

Agree, the Maine Coon and the British Shorthair are a bit off as well - we can determine them as "mix" Wink

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 3:05 am

Cody, if you're able to buy wholesale, do you know if you can deal with Wing Mau!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recur Mini Cats & Dogs   Recur Mini Cats & Dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Recur Mini Cats & Dogs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next