Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!

Go down 
4 posters

Vote for Your Favourite!
Safari Shiba Inu
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_lcap42%2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_rcap
 42% [ 30 ]
Mojö Fun English Bulldog
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_lcap13%2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_rcap
 13% [ 9 ]
Schleich Afghan Hound
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_lcap18%2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Schleich Shetland Sheepdog
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_lcap21%2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_rcap
 21% [ 15 ]
Schleich Goldendoodle
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_lcap6%2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 72

+68
Prmoon
Logan'sArk
Tiermann
LukaLeon085
Lavande
Sassyscribbler
Shardur
jarda
apichartu
Saarlooswolfhound
sunny
Tove
KIKE DOGS
Sander46
Ana
George
Jill
Joliezac
Benique
Roger
Bonnie
Stripedhyena
Fes
endogenylove
Chris Sweetman
eternity
Farm collector
brumby
rm0918
almisi43
Hanno
aaronaardvark
sortepletter
Mimi
widukind
Saien
renowac
Ludichris1
Intensivina
Froggie
poldischatz
teardrop
SUSANNE
alexinter111
Raventyde
MartinH
UshirometaL
incha
Taos
Shanti
Robert
Caracal
lucky luke
75senta75
caitclandestine
Kikimalou
Mitsukuni
landrover
Virtem
MilkyMoo027
Geospiza fortis
Oso frontino
A.R.Garcia
Babdo
Tupolew Tu-154
costicuba
Bowhead Whale
rogerpgvg
72 posters
Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Empty
PostSubject: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 2:05 pm

Unfortunately the whole topic deleted so typing this out again Laughing ... It is now time to vote for your favourite dog figure out of the finalists!  cheers Safari's Shiba Inu had the most votes with 13, followed by the bulldog with 9 and a draw between the Afghan and Sheltie with 7.  study  You have 7 days to vote and the poll closes on February 24th, you can only vote for one figure but can change your vote up to this point! Very Happy The winner of the vote will join the other category winners for a final poll to find the STS figure of the year! bounce  Here are the finalists:

Safari Shiba Inu

2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Safari-shiba-inu-2

Mojö Fun English Bulldog

2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year WIN-20230218-12-27-31-Pro

Schleich Afghan Hound

2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Schleich-afghan

Schleich Shetland Sheepdog

2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Shetland-sheepdog

Schleich Goldendoodle
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year 600px-Schleich13939

Last edited by Bonnie on Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 6:36 pm

I confess I was expecting here a fight between the Shiba Inu and the Bulldog and the previous stage announced it but it seems I was wrong since the Mojö model is not even the most voted of the English dogs.
I'm giving a special atention to this poll since this year I'm devoting more atention to my little collection of dogs.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 5:55 am

Schleich Afghan Hound

The Shiba is also nice, but never arrived here, so i can't buy it.

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptyThu Feb 23, 2023 11:12 am

Not impressed by these dogs at all.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptyFri Feb 24, 2023 1:57 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Not impressed by these dogs at all.

A year without Papo or CollectA dogs which are the brands making the best dogs lately. Though, not being masterpieces, I think a few of these dogs are quite decent figures.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:16 am

Roger wrote:
I confess I was expecting here a fight between the Shiba Inu and the Bulldog and the previous stage announced it but it seems I was wrong since the Mojö model is not even the most voted of the English dogs.
I'm giving a special atention to this poll since this year I'm devoting more atention to my little collection of dogs.
I agree, so interesting to see! study I expected the same, a battle between the Bulldog and Shiba Inu Laughing
Looking like it will be a win for the Shiba and a very clear win too! cheers Really interesting to see how the other dogs have done too though, especially Schleich's, I'm surprised by how well some of them have done!
And I'm glad you're going to expand your collection of dogs too! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:18 am

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
I agree, so interesting to see! study I expected the same, a battle between the Bulldog and Shiba Inu Laughing
Looking like it will be a win for the Shiba and a very clear win too! cheers Really interesting to see how the other dogs have done too though, especially Schleich's, I'm surprised by how well some of them have done!

Yes, if I get completely ruined I will blame on you. Laughing

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 12:21 am

Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, if I get completely ruined I will blame on you. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySat Feb 25, 2023 11:49 pm

Congratulations to the STS Dog Figure of the Year 2022- the Safari Ltd. Shiba Inu! cheers
2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Safari-shiba-inu-2
Thank you so much to everyone for voting! flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 12:01 am

I think it was fair and the results are clear. This year this category was not paired to the others in terms of quality but dogs will continue having their own category for sure. A pity Papo has been so lazy lately.
I suspect next year CollectA Rough Collie will take the cake but now let's enjoy the new champion. cheers

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:58 am

I think so too, the CollectA Rough Collie is stunning and I am just so happy that they made this breed! cheers
But yes, for now celebrations go to the Shiba Inu! cheers jocolor king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!   2022 STS Dog Figure of the Year Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 Dog Figure of the Year - Safari Ltd Shiba Inu!
Page 1 of 1