Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing the Animal Toy Blog

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
bmathison1972
landrover
animalz
Bonnie
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 9:12 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
DTB:
ToyMonster Captivz Monolophosaurus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you have some mental problems?
Why have you deleted my account on your forum?
It was my mistake to sign up on that stupid forum.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 10:47 am

Nasreddin wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
DTB:
ToyMonster Captivz Monolophosaurus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - please elaborate. Was your account deleted or not approved? I personally have not deleted any accounts on the Animal Toy Forum and I don't have the authority for the Dino Toy Forum. It's possible if you tried to join the forum and it was rejected, it is because you did not explain in the justification part why you wanted to join. The reason we want people to specifically explain why you want to join is to avoid spammers and bots. If you were simply rejected, please try again.

However, if you are going to make comments like 'Do you have some mental problems' and 'that stupid forum' we probably wouldn't want your participation anyway.

In the meantime I reach out to STS administrators such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this comment is a blatant attack on me and you should discipline this individual as you would any one else who says such things.
Back to top Go down
Nasreddin

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 12:39 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Nasreddin wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
DTB:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - please elaborate. Was your account deleted or not approved? I personally have not deleted any accounts on the Animal Toy Forum and I don't have the authority for the Dino Toy Forum. It's possible if you tried to join the forum and it was rejected, it is because you did not explain in the justification part why you wanted to join. The reason we want people to specifically explain why you want to join is to avoid spammers and bots. If you were simply rejected, please try again.

However, if you are going to make comments like 'Do you have some mental problems' and 'that stupid forum' we probably wouldn't want your participation anyway.

In the meantime I reach out to STS administrators such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - this comment is a blatant attack on me and you should discipline this individual as you would any one else who says such things.

The basic of respect is explaining the reason of deleting accounts by email. when you don't respect your members and you don't allow them to complain, it's obvious that they show their anger.

You and your forum are not important for me as members' rights are not important for you. Good luck
Back to top Go down
animalz

animalz

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 1:31 pm

Nasreddin wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Nasreddin wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
DTB:

The basic of respect is explaining the reason of deleting accounts by email. when you don't respect your members and you don't allow them to complain, it's obvious that they show their anger.

You and your forum are not important for me as members' rights are not important for you. Good luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rejected your application to join the Animal Toy Forum because you did not provide a convincing reason in your application, so he could not distinguish you from a bot or spammer.

Nasreddin

Nasreddin

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2024 1:45 pm

animalz wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rejected your application to join the Animal Toy Forum because you did not provide a convincing reason in your application, so he could not distinguish you from a bot or spammer.

Is it application form for NASA or Google?
In one sentence how can I show my interest to join a forum! You know why am I angry?
Because they reject you without any explanation that you can fix it. I feel I was a slave and they kick me out without writing any reason!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 5:42 am

Nasreddin wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
DTB:

This comment is absolutely unacceptable, whether it is directed against Blaine or any other member of this forum. We strive for a respectful conduct and this comment alone is sufficiently harmful to warrant your ban from this community. We will take note of this incident and any further misconduct will not be tolerated, and the consequences will be issued without any prior warning.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 27, 2024 7:29 am

Thank you, Roger.

Next up:

ATB:
Safari Ltd. bobcat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 8:43 am

DTB:
Bullyland mini Triceratops: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 6:29 am

ATB:
Kitan Club Acorn Woodpecker: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DTB:
2024 CollectA Velociraptor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 11:26 am

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 4:31 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
ATB:
Kitan Club Acorn Woodpecker: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DTB:
2024 CollectA Velociraptor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the woodpecker, i dont know the set before. But now i bought.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2024 8:44 am

widukind wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
ATB:

DTB:

Thanks for the woodpecker, i dont know the set before. But now i bought.

Happy to help!

Next up:

ATB:
Safari Ltd. Tennessee Aquarium red salamander: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 04, 2024 6:34 am

DTB:
Haolonggood Euoplocephalus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2024 9:27 am

ATB:
K&M plush capybara: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2024 7:15 pm

ATB:
Safari Tennessee IC marbled salamander: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 9:38 pm

DTB:
UKRD T. rex: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 10, 2024 8:04 am

DTB:
Toymonster Captivz Pyroraptor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ATB:
Safari Ltd. American badger: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2024 6:18 am

ATB:
Bandai King of Wasps: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DTB:
Creative Beast Studio Dryptosaurus: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2024 10:07 am

DTB:
PNSO T. rex 'Cameron' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2024 8:39 am

ATB:
Safari Yonahlossee Salamander: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DTB:
CollectA Diprotodon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 17, 2024 8:23 am

DTB:
Mattel Velociraptor 'Blue': [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 7:50 am

ATB:
Toymany baby white rhino: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 8:57 am

ATB:
Safari Tennessee Aquarium crested newt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 5:39 am

ATB:
CollectA axolotl: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 5:46 am

ATB:
Kaiyodo Asahiyama Zoo capybara: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Animal Toy Blog   Introducing the Animal Toy Blog - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Animal Toy Blog
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next