Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon

Go down 
+3
widukind
Kikimalou
postsaurischian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 8:40 am

rendeer
                                                                         BANDAI Ikimono Daizukan Premium
                                                               1:1  Phycodurus eques ~ Leafy Sea Dragon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:57 am

Wonderful 🤗 Mine is on the way and looking at your pics makes me even more impatient.
As you I chose the yellow one instead of the blue
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 10:18 am

What a beauty. What is the size?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:14 pm

Fabulous model and lifesized. Thanks for sharing! :)

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 4:26 pm

Very Happy  Thank you for the comments! It's a figure that really makes me happy.

widukind wrote:

As Roger wrote - it's lifesized, about 20 cm in length.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 5:35 pm

Gorgeous... I may have to get one someday.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 6:06 pm

Oh, that is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 11:47 pm

WOW! affraid That is such a beautiful sea dragon!!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 9:55 am

postsaurischian wrote:
Very Happy  Thank you for the comments! It's a figure that really makes me happy.

widukind wrote:

As Roger wrote - it's lifesized, about 20 cm in length.

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 6:17 pm

sunny
I have just found my Safari Weedy Seadragon from their Incredible Creatures line.
                                                                                        Thought I'd share a comparison pic for those who might be interested.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Same size but not same scale Very Happy Beautiful nevertheless cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 6:25 pm

Very very beautieful.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 11:22 pm

Very beautiful gardener photo. I love these figures. :)

PostSubject: Re: Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon   Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Bandai The Diversity of Life on Earth - Leafy Sea Dragon
Page 1 of 1