Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2021 Silver Dapple Mare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

2021 Silver Dapple Mare Empty
PostSubject: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 6:44 pm

I wasn't sure if would like this model after seeing pictures of her online, but I can now say that I don't hate her. Her face is not my favorite, and her hooves are not painted, but I like the paint job(although mine came with a few flaws). Her mane is quite large, but she is a chonk tinker gal, so that's to be expected. Schleich never released an official breed for her, so I made her a Tinker/Gypsy Vanner for organization purposes, as she is a smallish draft model.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Ponies and Paint

Ponies and Paint

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyThu Oct 26, 2023 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGmpQ1jSAGOKIAO2OggjmMA
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 3:45 pm

Now I've painted one I genuinely love this mold! Yes, her head is on the big side and boy oh boy am I sick of trotting horses, and I have a love/hate relationship with her textured hair which takes forEVER to paint... but dangit, all in all she's pretty nice!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:09 pm

SUMO!!! Welcome back, its great to see you here. 

To the topic at hand... I like this model but have yet to get one as the ones in stores are ALWAYS scuffed badly... But I hope to get one sometime.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:46 pm

Thanks, good to be back!
Tbh I mainly bought mine because she's white plastic, making her easy to strip... the original colour does seem rather fragile.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 7:13 pm

oooo thats gorgeous! Superb work!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare EmptySat Dec 30, 2023 12:22 am

I think this model took more time than expected to be released, at least I remember people asking often for its availability. I find it a pleasant figure. The large head is not so weird in a draft type horse. Great breed choice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it is wonderful to see you posting back here. flower Also, your repaint is very beautiful and it even increases the look of this figure as a gypsy vanner as it was suggested.

PostSubject: Re: 2021 Silver Dapple Mare   2021 Silver Dapple Mare Empty

Back to top Go down

2021 Silver Dapple Mare
Page 1 of 1