Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Schleich Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Country/State : Zambia

My Schleich Collection  Empty
PostSubject: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 2:50 pm

Hey guys! I am happy to show the first bit of my collection which is my Schleich figures but embarrassingly I only have two Schleich figures Sad
And I will be showing them both here and I hope to show more in coming months or years  Very Happy I will find time to take pictures later but as for now I will leave it here.

Here they are
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Zachary on Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 6:46 pm

bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 8:10 pm

cant wait :)

Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 2:24 pm

I have updated it
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:02 pm

Congrats :)

Are you really from Zambia? If yes, do you know brand from Africa? I only know 2 retired manufactures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 7:31 pm

Yes Andreas I am from Zambia Very Happy but I don't know any African brands there are mostly Chinese figures and rarely anything else here bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 10:52 pm

OH, but those are great ones. Is that your area of collecting interest? I mean is fowl what you collect?
It is a pleasure to see a member from Zambia here. African members are really rare in our collecting community.
How do you find figures from the brands like Schleich, from your post I don't think they are easy to find in your country.

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 5:27 am

Roger I think I can say I generally collect all species it's just hard to find things in Zambia and in terms of big brands here I've only been able to find my collectA minis the others few big brand figures I have I got when I lived in china .
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 11:48 am

Zachary wrote:
Yes Andreas I am from Zambia Very Happy  but I don't know any African brands there are mostly Chinese figures and rarely anything else here bounce  

Thank you, thats very interesting. I think you are the first member here from Zambia.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySat Dec 09, 2023 9:21 pm

Zachary wrote:
Roger I think I can say I generally collect all species it's just hard to find things in Zambia and in terms of big brands here I've only been able to find my collectA minis the others few big brand figures I have I got when I lived in china .

Thanks for letting me know. I often check the distributors and rarely we see African countries listed.

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:34 am

Hi Zachary, all animal figurines are great to see here! ^^
So you like all animal figurines as a whole, not just birds? And you just have slight issues getting them etc?
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:38 am

Yes brandubh I am I interested in all species I have a whole collection of unknown models of many different animals lol
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 9:50 am

Nice! 👍
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 11:24 am

Zachary wrote:
Yes brandubh I am I interested in all species I have a whole collection of unknown models of many different animals lol

We also enjoy watching pictures of unknown animal figures even if they do not have the same quality of the branded ones. So, if you want, please share with us.

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 11:27 am

I will Roger in the collections topic :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 12:19 pm

Roger wrote:
Zachary wrote:

We also enjoy watching pictures of unknown animal figures even if they do not have the same quality of the branded ones. So, if you want, please share with us.

Oh yes

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 12:19 pm

Zachary wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  EmptySun Dec 10, 2023 2:01 pm

Zachary wrote:

Thanks! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My Schleich Collection    My Schleich Collection  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Schleich Collection
Page 1 of 1