Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 3:23 am

Today my first 2024 figures arrived! 3 new additions from CollectA Laughing

Here is a walkaround of the axolotl:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I initially wasn't going to get this figure, but it felt like a waste to only order 2 models off Minizoo so I added this to the cart last minute. I have plenty of Axolotl figures now Laughing This figure is a decent size, in-between my IC Safari figure & Yowie. However, it is not my favorite. The head is very odd-looking and too large for the body. It looks cute from the side but from the top/front it just looks odd. Maybe this is just me. Although maybe I'm being too harsh since I have the Nature Technicolor ones which are perfect in my opinion.

Here with my other axolotls!

With the new Safari

Yowie

Nature Technicolor

Family photo:

I believe just the Safari and CollectA ones are currently in production. If you don't mind the size, I'd go with Safari's. Overall though I highly recommend the Nature Technicolor!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 7:13 am

Nice too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 12:23 pm

If someone asked me which brand of plastic figures is the most perfect at replicating animals, I would always answer Kitan Club. Everything seems to be done with astonishing precision, as if it were the work of a watchmaker. CollectA is certainly one of the best among traditional brands and it doesn't discredit anything made at a slightly lower level than the Japanese brand. After all, the bar is set very high. It seems to me a very decent figure.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 8:54 pm

Nice walkaround, nevertheless I agree with you the Safari Ltd is far superior and the Nature Technicolor is at the head of the pack !
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Feb 09, 2024 10:57 pm

Thank you for the walkaround.
I think I would say that CollectA's axolotl's head is not too big, but its body is too short.
It's very obvious in your photo where it is face to face with Safari's.
Safari's axolotl is extremely nice.

PostSubject: Re: 2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 CollectA Axolotl Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1