Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 5:09 am

Here they are
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 6:00 am

I am contemplating getting the Schleich 2024 model. Looks the best of them, huh?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 6:19 am

Yes,pose wise its very nice and its a good representation of the breed.They eyes are a little strange but I think that's because they were trying to give the model a wall/blue eye which occurs in this breed.The other model I like is the older Bullyland one which is on the right of this photo.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 10:59 am

I have this Bullyland and for now I'm happy with it. I wished Papo could release a Briard. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 4:46 am

Nice Old English model.A Briard would be fantastic or its cousin a Beauceron! Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 11:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:40 am

Both of those breeds would be great toy models. I like both of the Schleich. Old vs new world versions.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison   Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Old English Sheepdog comparison
Page 1 of 1