Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals

Go down 
+3
Taos
widukind
Aeglil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeglil

Aeglil

Country/State : Toulouse, France

Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals Empty
PostSubject: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptyMon May 27, 2024 7:26 am

They were maybe my first collection of animal models, when I was a kid in West Germany in the 1980's. 

They were produced by Schleich and I remember they were sold in cardboard boxes.
Very often,  after school, my mom stopped at the department store and bought us a few of them. I owned about 100 of these little animals, and I still have some today. 

Who used to play with them ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Aeglil on Tue May 28, 2024 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptyMon May 27, 2024 10:48 am

Nice collection. I have also a few

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptyMon May 27, 2024 12:27 pm

I also have a number of these models and remember getting them in Vienna when I was on holidays in 1990s.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptyMon May 27, 2024 4:32 pm

I only know them from the forum. I don't remember seeing them during my youth but, living in the province I doubt we could find Schleich at the time.

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptyTue May 28, 2024 6:19 am

Yup played with these when i was kid. Had some wooden blocks as my grand father was a carpenter. So i used that to build the zoo out of it :) They been in my collections since the 80's
They were not only sold :) In Denmark (here) we got the chance to pick one when we were at the dentist ^^ Think i was 6 or 7 years of age then... God dang im getting old rofl

poldischatz

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 11:11 am

I was born in 1965, and I always received the little Schleich animals as gifts from my pediatrician.

Even back then, I collected all the small dog figures, and until a few years ago, I didn't even know they were made by Schleich!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 11:29 am

I was born in 1964, one year before this series dawn. I never saw one in my youth and discovered them on STS.
Back to top Go down
Aeglil

Aeglil

Country/State : Toulouse, France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 12:48 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I was born in 1964, one year before this series dawn. I never saw one in my youth and discovered them on STS.

I don't remember they were ever sold in France. Only in W. Germany and a few other countries, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals EmptySat Jun 22, 2024 3:39 pm

I think so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals   Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich's Vintage mini rubber animals
Page 1 of 1