Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NMR_Okapi

Country/State : United States

Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products Empty
PostSubject: Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products   Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 18:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have previously found loose Action Products Whale Shark and Hammerhead Shark figures. But I never knew which set they belonged to. I found an unopened set that finally answered the question.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products   Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products EmptyMon 24 Jun 2024 - 20:23

Oh wow, great find! That whale shark looks quite friendly. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products   Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products EmptyTue 25 Jun 2024 - 7:19

Very cool. And good for me, not Special shark species

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products   Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products Empty

Back to top Go down

Shark Encounter Undersea Adventure Set from Action Products
Page 1 of 1