Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list

Go down 
+2
Evira
jtoddthree@gmail.com
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  Empty
PostSubject: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2024 9:12 pm

I’m waiting for what SCHLEICH might reveal on their 2025 list I really hope 2025 will be good I’m still wanting to see more primates like vervet Douc baboons spider monkey more lizards snakes new ungulates like wildebeest Gerenuk Winsent water buffalo yak musk ox
Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I’m waiting for what SCHLEICH might reveal on their 2025 list I really hope 2025 will be good I’m still wanting to see more primates like vervet Douc baboons spider monkey more lizards snakes new ungulates like wildebeest Gerenuk Winsent water buffalo yak musk ox

After July/September there is a big chance that we have a list about the first half of 2025. For now it is a bit early. And beware Schleich wil turn 90 years in 2025, so maybe they planned something for their birthday.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Oh hurray   When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:42 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Oh yay, finally something more from Schleich to look forward to. Keep us all posted Evira, okay? I too am looking forward to 2025.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
eldrador

eldrador

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 9:52 am

hope at least the list will leak fast, ik that here pictures cant be showed until official leak from Scleich. Like that year, for the 2nd half we got a leak but it was like in october so it was vry early ( usually we got leaks woth London Toy fair ) . i'm really looking forward to see eldrador creatures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 12:12 pm

Same here! And yes, let's hope Schleich includes new ungulates! :)
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Sadly, Schleich has gotten more and more tight lipped over the years. Unless there is a leak, they won't announce anything until the fall at the earliest. And due to relations with the company and this forum, please remember we aren't allowed to share images until 3 months before the launch of the product.

But if they keep doing releases like this last year, then things will be exciting for my shelves but sad for my wallet. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 11:36 pm

Evira wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

After July/September there is a big chance that we have a list about the first half of 2025. For now it is a bit early. And beware Schleich wil turn 90 years in 2025, so maybe they planned something for their birthday.

I hope cause if there’s a big chance for. Half of 2025 here’s how it looked like
Wildebeest bull
Vervet
Baboon
Baboon with baby
Monitor
Sun bear
Gharial
Red shank Douc langur
Numbat
Cassowary
Eurasian bison+ calf
Chamois
Emerald tree boa
Marine iguana
Basilisk lizard
Coyote
Bighorn sheep+ ewe lamb
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 7:07 am

MansoBoricua wrote:
Same here! And yes, let's hope Schleich includes new ungulates! :)
Yeah like Gerenuk a new wildebeest yak Winsent chamois a musk ox or muntjac
Back to top Go down
eldrador

eldrador

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 2:47 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Sadly, Schleich has gotten more and more tight lipped over the years. Unless there is a leak, they won't announce anything until the fall at the earliest. And due to relations with the company and this forum, please remember we aren't allowed to share images until 3 months before the launch of the product.

But if they keep doing releases like this last year, then things will be exciting for my shelves but sad for my wallet. Laughing

Does it mean that even if u have the leak of the future schleich list in advance no one will be allow to post it in that forum ?
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Hey Wait a minute   When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 12:41 pm

Hey, who exactly has this list? Just asking because right now, all I need for information for Schleich 2025 are the item numbers and names. If some one could post these, that would be great. Also, is it even okay to post a list of item numbers and names, as long as we collectors don't show pictures? Just wondering about all this, because, like many of you, I too am looking forward to 2025. Anyway, please keep me informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list    When will SCHLEICH put  up their 2025 list  Empty

Back to top Go down

When will SCHLEICH put up their 2025 list
Page 1 of 1