Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)

Go down 
+10
Joliezac
landrover
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
Caracal
Jill
widukind
Taos
Roger
MoeHe
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 9:30 pm

Lovely looking model.Looking forward to acquiring it!

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 10:44 pm

I find it humorous how we can't post stock photos of new Schleich yet some are already available Laughing

This indri is really gorgeous though! Not a species I would expect Schleich to make, but it looks great! Can't wait to get this figure.

Congrats! The other Schleich is nice too cheers

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
MoeHe

MoeHe

Country/State : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 12:43 am

Thank you Taos and Joliezac for your comments. cheers

Yeah the indri is a very different figure but it is growing on me, I am happy to have him.

About Schleich I don't really understand them myself nowadays. If they don't want us collectors to get and show these figures so early they shouldn't allow companies like edeka to include such items in their range in the first place. (I think it's safe to assume that edeka will release items in cooperation yearly and they might always include one or two new animals form the next regular wave)
Why they do it that way because so both can make money in this process via sell and advertising.

There are so many companies these days who sell toys, all off them go different trails.
One of Schleich head Ceo came from the Lego group, Lego was one of the first companies to sell merchandise from big famous movie/book series like Harry Potter, StarWars, Marvel. -> Schleich know goes the same way by including new lines in their range. Funny even Lego goes now some sort of other way, then they did before they are generally more open to a bigger target group.

Interestingly other companies try the same but their sales drop like Playmobil suffered, which sadly loose their charm through such ways.

It will be interesting to see what way schleich will go in the future.
I personally would like them to see getting more in contact with us collectors.
Approach the market with different ways, like include more educational and Environmental awareness.
They are allowed to speak about bad things in the world and can try with little things to make awareness more public through their animals.

I really enjoy their old pamphelts they put in with their old figures like sea animals, I learned so much through them. I think this is something they should give their young target group, they deserve it.

Or giving their animals a purpose like their tiger isn't just a normal tiger instead its an Siberian tiger or Malayan tiger, ... (they even were on such a good way in the early 2010 were they put some interesting facts about animals or even Bayala in their catalogs or even how endangered some species is on their website)

Normal Simplicity is an important value and statement of uniqueness.

I know some toy companies go this way already. :)

Hope you all have a good day.
Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:04 pm

As stated yesterday, I was on the search for the new Atlantic right whale.

I found him in an other edeka near my home, there their shelve was very organized but as usual the cashier on their front desk seemed very stressed and pissed, because the people behind were unfriendly.

Facts:
Productnumber: 17092
Designed in Germany
Made in China
Category: Special, Edeka 2024 Wildlife

So here he is in all off his glory. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is a little size comparison with other animals from my collection, one you already know from yesterday. Very Happy

Here you see him in his designated space on my shelve for now. Wink

I will definitely post some comparison with the old one from 2005 in the next few days.

Tomorrow I'll pursue another of my favorite hobbies: visiting flea markets. Maybe there I will find some nice figures and variants. :)

To keep up with my collection, I would recommend the following topics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I regularly present my new releases and my opinion on them there.

Feel free to leave your comments. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:09 pm

The both interesting Schleich together :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 7:10 pm

I can’t tell if the whale is really small or if the indri is really big! Laughing

Congrats though these look great. I think the whale and indri are the only Schleich that will join my collection this year

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 7:46 pm

thank you Andreas and Joliezac.sunny

You're right the atlantic whale seems very small. Laughing

My thoughts were the same.

I think the European Tree Frog looks quite promising though.

My favorite from wildlife is definitely the Indri. :)

The new bison I haven't seen sadly.

From their farm animals:

The Llama foal and the collie are my favorite from this segment, for now what I have seen from the pictures.

But I will give my final thoughts when I see them all in real life, their will definitely follow pics in this topic when they come out. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 9:58 pm

All the collectors you mentioned in your post in response to me are forum members. Some are more active, others less. It is great tosee these new figures so early. I am surely interested in that indry and I will consider to get the frog.
Regarding the fact that Schleich doesn't allow us to show the new products until a certain date, in my personal opinion, it's a small war they've created against our forum. Before the brand focused on social media, we were the largest online community of collectors of the brand. Our most viewed topics were always the ones that showed the new Schleich products as soon as new images appeared on the internet. Not only did these topics bring great activity but they also contributed to the forum attracting new members. For those who manage Schleich's marketing and social media activity, we were a kind of competitor from their perspective. As such, they decided, supported by German law, to prevent us from showing photos of their items, this requirement being, as far as I know, exclusive to us.
I naturally do not make the forum's activity levels a badge of honor for our community. The goal here is for everyone to have fun, learn, and help each other regardless of activity levels. I also don't see Schleich as an enemy; the fault lies not with the brand but with the people who work for it. It's up to us to respect their wishes as long as they have legal support and to continue having fun with the figures we love from all brands.

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 11:16 pm

Thank you Roger for your opinion and explanation of how to use the forum carefully.

I take it to heart and mind, and I also try to act moderately in order to continue to enable the forum to have a protected, safe place.

I wrote you also a personal message, explaining further. Smile

But for everyone keep in mind your opinions are value, even when they are critical. Stay fair and allow others to have a different view. I love you

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 9:41 am

I replied to you. Everything is fine. My post doesn't show any criticism towards anything related to you.
Just keep enjoying. Very Happy

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 11:12 am

thanks Roger, I sent you an other one. flower

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 2:26 pm

Interesting Indri, a first since the legendary PlayVisions of 1999. I think Toymany will be releasing one this year too, so that's something to look forward to.
At first glance I thought the Right whale was a re-release of the 14558 from 2006. But no, the details are different. Could you do a comparison topic with the two?
Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 10:20 pm

Thank you Kikimalou and the information about the Indri I think I have to look those figures up.

And about your suggestion Smile, I have something for all of you:

Here they are cheers  cheers

Here you see the old one on it's own:

Here you have the new one on it's own:

Here you see him designated home with family and friends.  Smile  Very Happy (yes the sea elephant is so big Laughing )

Here you have some more comparison pictures with other animals of the sea.

Here he is with the biggest whale of my whole collection  Smile he doesn't even have space in this shelve.

Here are some facts:
the older atlantic right whale is:
Made in China
Availability: 2006 - 2008

Short Backstory, how he came in in my possession:
I bought it at the large Munich "Wiesn flea market" this year on Saturday 20.04 for around € 25 from an experienced seller there, they had so many other old rare schleich figures but I thought they were little bit to expensive. -> I'll definitely go there again next year.  Razz

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 11:54 am

Thanks for so many and useful comparison pictures and all the background. Very Happy

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 10:29 pm

Thank you Roger, I think writing little background to animals is one of the fun aspects besides collecting and "hunting" searching for new animals.

I like shopping in online stores but I think seeing them in real life is a much better experience.

Collecting old rar animals and getting them on such hunts is the topping of the cake. king

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2024 11:44 pm

Thank you MoeHe for these photos. Very Happy
Well, I can confirm that the new Schleich whale is much more realistic than the old one. cheers
If I didn't already have the M+B and CollectA I'd be tempted... In fact, I think I'm going to let myself be tempted! Laughing
Back to top Go down
a6point62

a6point62

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 6:34 am

Really Nice.. Me and my family's 4500+ figures are just in bins except a few statues :)

MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 1:16 pm

a6point62 wrote:
Really Nice.. Me and my family's 4500+ figures are just in bins except a few statues :)

Thank you for leaving a comment. Smile

Wow thats insane in a positive way and great, would like to see you review your collection. I love you cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Your website really helps with my next big project an search topic for my collection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My collection has right now 1880 single schleich figures. Embarassed there is still much to collect. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 1:44 pm

Yesterday I prepared a post sadly it disappeared.

But here is it again:

Shelf Update:

The figuries seen the shelf came from various flea markets this year:

About my shelf as my yearly tradition comes closer and closer. I will clear and organize my shelves new, after the Festivities in december. Shocked This takes nearly 6-8 hours to fulfill this task. Laughing

Here are some behind the scene pictures from the past. Embarassed Laughing

The Last one is from an very cool second hand store in Stuttgart, it's like a holy grail for collectors

Here are some flee market finds from this year:

The last one is from an second hand store in Stuttgart, it was like the holy grail for collectors of every sort [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 4:43 pm

Very nice pictures. Typical pictures from the everyday life of a collector. Very Happy
It looks similar for me when I redecorate the shelves and display cabinets or remove the dust. I'd be also interested to know which kind of flea markets you are visit.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 8:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MoeHe

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 8:51 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Very nice pictures. Typical pictures from the everyday life of a collector.  Very Happy
It looks similar for me when I redecorate the shelves and display cabinets or remove the dust. I'd be also interested to know which kind of flea markets you are visit.

thank you to both of you. :)

About the flea markets:

Normally I live and work in Munich there are many flea markets on the weekend.

One of my favorite is the one in Munich Riem, on a big parking space, there you can always get some figures, but you have to look closely.

The sellers there are very nice, it doesn't matter if you buy from a professional or from a normal seller with less experience. You can always get a great deal for little money, when you're kind Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a little overview. Wink

Or the one in the Olympia Park in Munich, great atmosphere with many stands and many toy sellers when you are lucky. For exemple I got on this flea market the great old cocker spaniel 16321 for only 3 €.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here is a little description for every flea market fan. (On the website you can also change the language in many other languages, a tip for every non speaking german) Smile

Many times I was also in other cities in Bavaria like the flea market in Deggendorf, there it really depends on the day and weather if you have a good catch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 10:35 pm

Oh, I also live in Munich and visit the same flea markets here as you do. I like very much the flea market at the Olympiapark . But I don't like the atmosphere at the Riem flea market so much.

My favourite Munich flea market is the one in Daglfing at the horse racecourse, practically around the corner from the Riem flea market. It´s so nice watching the horses being trained and there are lots of private sellers. I was there last Saturday and found some nice figures, also a small box with 17 Schleich classics models for a very small price.

I agree with you, the flea market at the Olympiapark is very nice and for me one of the best here in Munich.

The "Hofflohmärkte" (yard sales) are very lucrative too, unfortunately the season is slowly coming to an end here.

The children's flea markets at Forum Münchner Freiheit are also perfect for Schleich collectors.
There are only 3-4 events per year. Only the children are allowed to sell - but the parents can help. Only second-hand toys and children's clothing are sold. The next sale is at the end of september.

But the best and most exciting flea market in my opinion is the "Riesenflohmarkt" (giant flea market) at the Theresienwiese.

So Munich really is a flea market paradise for us animal figure collectors. sunny

MoeHe

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 11:10 pm

Thank you Yvette, for the information regarding the other flea markets Smile

I will definetly look them up and visit.

The "Riesenflohmarkt" is definetly the best one in Germany, when it comes for getting old rar items.

Here is what I got from there back in 2023, I spent there more than 3 hours looking around, the weather was very good and hot back then. I only paid 12 € for all of them, the seller there also had many blanks (unpainted items)

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2024 11:51 pm

MoeHe wrote:
The "Riesenflohmarkt" is definetly the best one in Germany, when it comes for getting old rar items.

Yes, that's right - I look forward to it all year round and always hope, that the weather plays along. Last year the weather was ideal, this year it just rained and a lot of things were flooded, so I didn't go this year. The whiteback vulture and the German Boxer are a great catch and in very good condition. Very nice! drunken

PostSubject: Re: Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)   Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moe's Schleichworld OCTOBER Update: New Arrivals :)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: