Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA snakes: what we know so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA snakes: what we know so far Empty
PostSubject: AAA snakes: what we know so far   AAA snakes: what we know so far EmptySat Sep 14, 2024 4:27 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I've started this topic because we don't have a topic for AAA snakes and lizards. So, here is a list of what information I've been able to gather so far. Note: if anyone has information to add, please reply to this topic:

Lizards:

AAA 22200 monitor lizard baby AAA.

22201 monitor lizard adult AAA.

22203 python adult AAA.

22204 python young AAA.

22208 king cobra AAA.

22209 yellow rat snake AAA.

22210 green grass snake AAA.

22219 chameleon AAA.

22221 iguana adult AAA.

22222 iguana baby AAA.

22236 rattlesnake curled AAA.

22243 frilled lizard AAA.

22244 blue tongued skink AAA.

22245 spiny lizard AAA.

22250 green tegu lizard AAA.

22640 komodo dragon AAA.

22641, 22642 and 22643 are all the same mould, but painted differently.

22387 alligator AAA.

22389 green crocodile medium AAA.

96305 crocodile AAA.

96344 iguana AAA.

Now, obviously there are some numbers missing from this list, because we don't know very much about AAA reptiles in general, but I figured I'd help out where I could. Actually, Veghead has a lot of AAA reptiles listed on their website, so maybe you could look there for more information.

Anyway, if anyone has any information to contribute, please reply to this topic, so we can compare notes. Also, I've seen a listing on ebay that says:

AAA asian cobra 96216.

I wonder if this is one I'm looking for? By the way, the green tegu lizard also exists in a brown variation.

As for AAA snakes, here's what I know, that might be useful:

AAA asian cobra, adult and a young one. the adult is 80" long.

AAA purple egyptian cobra, adult and also a young one. the adult is also 80" long.

As for the other cobra variations, I have no idea, but based on the list above, they are probably all in the striking pose, but painted differently. I don't know, I'm just trying to help, and sharing the information that I know. As for other species of snakes that AAA has made, here's the information that I have:

Corn snake young AAA.

Snake baby poseable AAA.

diamondback rattlesnake slithering (not coiled) AAA.

Black racer adult AAA.

Black racer baby AAA.

And this is about it for information at the moment, but if anyone has anything to add, feel free to reply to this topic.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down

AAA snakes: what we know so far
Page 1 of 1