Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebor closed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 4:26 pm

Today i have seen on Facebook a Text that Rebor closed last May .

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 5:49 pm

I saw a post on Instagram stating the company would have closed in May if not for keeping employees jobs. There is currently some drama on the Dinosaur Toy Forum. Rebor is claiming they never stated they were shutting down and just want to fire employees. A very sad and confusing situation but sadly not out of the ordinary with Rebor. Constant drama from them and promised products that never see the light of day.

I really love the figures this company has produced and I hope that the owner as well as the employees can have proper communication with each other and have a positive outcome. Whether that’s closing the company or continuing.

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 7:00 pm

Too bad for those who like their figures, I personnaly don't have a lot of their stuff but the two I have make me happy and I was thinking about buying two more, maybe its' time to do it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyThu Sep 19, 2024 11:07 pm

I like Rebor figures, but I've never bought any. They're out of my price range and their themes gained a minor focus in my hobby's preferences. I also like the concept they developed, although it always seemed a bit ambitious in terms of achieving the necessary sales volume for such a niche product. I hope it's not the end of the brand, but most importantly, I hope that balanced social solutions are found for those who might be affected by a potential closure.

Joliezac

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 4:11 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Too bad for those who like their figures, I personnaly don't have a lot of their stuff but the two I have make me happy and I was thinking about buying two more, maybe its' time to do it quickly.

I have a decent amount of Rebor figures now in my collection. When they're done well they are some of the best figures on the market. The Deinosuchus/Sarcosuchus, Diplodocus, Rex "Kiss" are incredible examples. Unfortunately once Rebor products in general sell out, they aren't usually restocked, and can be nearly impossible to find later unless you are willing to pay a small fortune Crying or Very sad

I learned that the hard way when I was trying to get the old Deinonychus trio. If there any models from Rebor you are looking for I highly recommend getting them sooner than later. I want some more Rebor myself but I'm having a hard time deciding with what to get between lack of space and prices What a Face

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 5:43 pm

The one I would possibly buy are Grab'n go, I have a soft spot for the 1/6 Komodo dragon and Alligator... Too big Laughing but beautiful drunken
at the same time, I've got such a long wish list that I'm reluctant to add another varan and an alligator!
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2024 7:26 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The one I would possibly buy are Grab'n go, I have a soft spot for the 1/6 Komodo dragon and Alligator... Too big Laughing  but beautiful  drunken
at the same time, I've got such a long wish list that I'm reluctant to add another varan and an alligator!

I have the Komodo and it is a really great figure, but yes huge. I’ve been heavily debating getting the gator. It’s beautiful but really huge and more than twice the price of the Komodo… so I am reluctant as well. I highly recommend the prehistoric crocodilians if you don’t already have them.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 8:25 am

The Komodo is really tempting, my problem is I already have the nearly as big Kaiyodo Sofubi. I'm trying to persuade myself that a couple of dragons of this quality wouldn't be so bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebor closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebor closed   Rebor closed Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebor closed
Page 1 of 1