Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf

Go down 
+8
Kikimalou
ken yeo
lucky luke
Mastiffcat
Roger
HKHollinstone
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Harriet, I am not sure I know what stylished means scratch

Stylised in Cumbrian, I guess! Wink
I said stylised - not realistic but has an artistic style, or something like that.

Right, of course, - that is a much better word than my clumsy English "Abstract" cheers

I must remember, stylised, stylised, stylised drunken drunken

Arrh, it is too late to think , I had better sleep now geek Sleep Sleep
See you all tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Harriet, I am not sure I know what stylished means scratch

Stylised in Cumbrian, I guess! Wink
I said stylised - not realistic but has an artistic style, or something like that.

Right, of course, - that is a much better word than my clumsy English "Abstract" cheers

I must remember, stylised, stylised, stylised drunken drunken

Arrh, it is too late to think , I had better sleep now geek Sleep Sleep
See you all tomorrow Very Happy
sorry Susanne - I should have explained myself better Embarassed

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 am

No, no, no !
Now I learned a new and useful expression Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Pictures are great, thanks for posting these. I do like them but I dont like their feet and legs - they are just too thick/big!

As for the Papo Zebu - why is there colouring so strong and bright? I havent seen a Zebu in that colour before.

Does anyone have a photo of the Bullyland deluxe moose? I really want to see what this actually looks like - all online images are a computer graphic image rather than an actual photo.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Pictures are great, thanks for posting these. I do like them but I dont like their feet and legs - they are just too thick/big!

As for the Papo Zebu - why is there colouring so strong and bright? I havent seen a Zebu in that colour before.

Does anyone have a photo of the Bullyland deluxe moose? I really want to see what this actually looks like - all online images are a computer graphic image rather than an actual photo.

Pics of the so beautifully painted PAPO zebu are here

Pics of the BULLYLAND Deluxe moose are here

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:

Laughing Why is the Papo zebu so brightly coloured ? Perhaps because it is a French zebu Rolling Eyes scratch Wink
I LOVE the Papo zebu, perhaps he is not so accurate, but he is very kind and friendly Very Happy

I only have this Bullyland-moose, and he is not from the Deluxe series.
I like him also very much, because he is different from most other figueres of moose.
He must be a subspecies, or a very young moose..I would be very happy if somebody could tell me if he is inaccurate ( which I do not mind) or if there are such long-legged moose ?
Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Bullyelk

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:

Laughing Why is the Papo zebu so brightly coloured ? Perhaps because it is a French zebu Rolling Eyes scratch Wink
I LOVE the Papo zebu, perhaps he is not so accurate, but he is very kind and friendly Very Happy

I only have this Bullyland-moose, and he is not from the Deluxe series.
I like him also very much, because he is different from most other figueres of moose.
He must be a subspecies, or a very young moose..I would be very happy if somebody could tell me if he is inaccurate ( which I do not mind) or if there are such long-legged moose ?

Hey Susanne Wink

Pics of the so beautifully painted PAPO zebu are here

Pics of the BULLYLAND Deluxe moose are here

What's wrong with your BULLYLAND model legs confused Very Happy

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Moose

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Moose-GustavBullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Alces-alces-xxxlos1

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 BBBU7963

So ??? Your Bullyl is not so bad... It's a moose not a SChloose Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi, Christophe, cheers
yes I saw your links, they appered when I was sending my picture, - as I say, mine is not the deluxe-model, I ask if anybody know if this one is a subspecies, a very young moose or... scratch

PS, Was it you or Roger or Torben who corrected the programme so that Smilies now actually appear where one wants it to be ?

That is WONDERFUL Very Happy Thankyou, team flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Susanne, is not easy to identify a subspecies of moose but this is probabily an European moose! rendeer
Bullyland mooses are not bad and the Deluxe is a very nice figure! The large Bullyland mammals looks often like young animals but this is a question of style, I guess! They want to give a naive touch to the figures!
My favourite moose is the CollectA because it has fantastic legs, and long legs because mooses are long legged! What is eally nice in CollectA's is the narrow legs, walking pose and antlers with a fantastic scupting and texture!

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Collecta-moose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf   Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland`s zebu cow and calf
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2