Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is our Forester?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

Who is our Forester? Empty
PostSubject: Who is our Forester?   Who is our Forester? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 am

On another part of thei Forum, a few kind people have been trying to help us identify "Mr. Tallman", a Forester made in some sort of composition with a heavy plaster content.

Here are a few comparison pics which may help with the identification.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All are composition Foresters, with Mr. Tallman second from the right. All of them represent older men, with grey beards. All but Mr. Tallman wear sensible long boots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On the left, an Elastolin Forester; on the right, a Forester from a Tipple-Topple mould.

Our mystery man has a wire armature, no base marks under his square base and his paint is slightly glossy.

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Who is our Forester?   Who is our Forester? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I don`t know anything about it, but I do know when I see fantastic figueres, - they are just wonderful cheers

I am always very exited when I see you two have entered a new subject, - and never, ever disapointed Very Happy

Please, please keep them comming ! I hope you don`t mind my writing even if I am an ignorant in these gorgeous, old figueres of yours Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Who is our Forester?   Who is our Forester? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Very nice collection of composition forresters Sue and Lesley! cheers
Some of them do look quit new, as if never played with... Very Happy
I am afraid, i can't help you on this, i only own 2 of the softplastic Hausser Elastolins myself... Neutral

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Who is our Forester?   Who is our Forester? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 pm

I just found this subject again, and having recently got Bullyland chamois, I notice he is wearing a hat with the famous tuft of Chamois-hair ( We call it a Gemsefjer, Chamois-feather Rolling Eyes ).
Also his short, laced boots are made for walking in mountains, he is certainly a man from the Alps.

I don`t know if it this helps at all, - probably not.
But they ARE so wonderful, those figueres cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is our Forester?   Who is our Forester? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is our Forester?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies :: Vintage companies Non animal series-
Jump to: