Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo

Go down 
+44
Advicot
Duck-Anch-Amun
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Caracal
Bonnie
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
1claire
Bowhead Whale
TheLastStardust
Nick
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Taos
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
widukind
JonasV
QuollMate
LeeAnn
PeGe
cattlecollector
75senta75
scot(t)
SUSANNE
ken yeo
arominger26
landrover
Suebeedo
Ana
Vivien
WILLYBACOMAN
SommoDracorex
Philter4
weaselfan93
Sumo
Roger
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Sergey
jarda
STORMnl
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:21 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Awesome additions you have there! So many different and unique animals in your wonderful collection! Are the k&m animals easier to find in Germany? I have been searching for the little gray wolf I asked you about some time ago and wish to find one to add to my collection. There are few listings for k&m on eBay in the US...and they run so high in price!

Thank you, now no. But i bought any of the tubes in the late 90s in the shop of our zoo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 1:37 am

Now you have mom and pup. Very Happy Hard to understand why these large K&M are so illusive. scratch Congratulations! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 8:58 am

Roger wrote:
Now you have mom and pup. Very Happy Hard to understand why these large K&M are so illusive. scratch Congratulations! Very Happy

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:57 pm

widukind wrote:
Newcomers from the European tube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Andreas, from this tube, we are still missing pictures of the fox, kite and bear on TAI. All Beatrice and Sean's pics are already there, so could you provide individual pictures of these three? No hurries. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:49 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, from this tube, we are still missing pictures of the fox, kite and bear on TAI. All Beatrice and Sean's pics are already there, so could you provide individual pictures of these three? No hurries. Very Happy

Yes i will do it. Can i open for that a topic "Pictures for TAI" ?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 7:58 pm

[quote="widukind"]
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks Andreas and of course you can! Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm

congrats

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks Laura :)

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 am

What.. affraid

In this tube there are beautiful models. Other in my list.

Other poses and variety.

Thanks for sharing cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:19 am

landrover wrote:

What.. affraid

In this tube there are beautiful models. Other in my list.

Other poses and variety.

Thanks for sharing cheers cheers

Thank you again :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thanks Andreas and of course you can! Very Happy

Great :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:36 pm

A few newcomers

carribian reef shark, striped dolphin, fin whale, barracuda and a colour variation of the capuchin monkey

Last edited by widukind on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:36 am

Congratulations Andreas. could you tell more about your cetaceans? Are they those rubber large figures from Wild Republic or are they from other kind? scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:58 am

They are wonderful, Andreas ! bounce

A barracuda ! It is the first model I see of a barracuda, I think Very Happy

And the Capuchin monkey without the white cape Shocked Is it a repaint, or did it come like that ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:46 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Andreas. could you tell more about your cetaceans? Are they those rubber large figures from Wild Republic or are they from other kind? scratch

Thank you, thje cetaceans are typical little K&M figurines. Not large and rubber :). They are marked as K&M from 1998. I found a pic with 4 other figurines inside, a californian sea lion, a giant pacific octopus, a tiger shark abnd a sea other. The set named Pacific ocean animals . study

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are wonderful, Andreas ! bounce

A barracuda ! It is the first model I see of a barracuda, I think Very Happy

And the Capuchin monkey without the white cape Shocked Is it a repaint, or did it  come like that ? Very Happy

Thank you. The capuchin isnt repainted ( i dont have a talent for that), i bought that monkey in this version in a souvenir shop in the Zoo of Leipzig.
The barracuda isnt the only model, also exists chinese NN models and Kaiyodo. This barracuda is from a set named ocean predators. The other 5 models are a bottlenosed dolphin, a great white shark, a orca and a seal and a other shark where i dont know the species because i only have one pic. The year is 1997.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Oh, they are the illusive K&M bulk Oceanic figures! Very Happy
So, TAI has some pics to request please.
- From the 6 Pacific Ocean figures, we only have pics of the California lion and Sea otter. maybe you can provide pics of the fin whale and striped dolphin?
- From Ocean Predators we don't have a single pic yet, thus, we need the barracuda picture.
Please tell me also which numbers can you find marked on them.
About the shark of the Ocean predators we have identified it as a blue shark but we may be wrong, it worth surely to get it to check what it is really.
TAI has three barracudas listed here! (Club Earth, Marx and MPC) study
The Caribean reef shark is then the 1998 Shark bulk figure that we have a pic from Sean's collection. Could you also check the number marked on it?
Thanks and congratulations again, these K&M bulk figures are the nicest small figures from that era.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Oh, they are the illusive K&M bulk Oceanic figures! Very Happy
So, TAI has some pics to request please.
- From the 6 Pacific Ocean figures, we only have pics of the California lion and Sea otter. maybe you can provide pics of the fin whale and striped dolphin?
- From Ocean Predators we don't have a single pic yet, thus, we need the barracuda picture.
Please tell me also which numbers can you find marked on them.
About the shark of the Ocean predators we have identified it as a blue shark but we may be wrong, it worth surely to get it to check what it is really.
TAI has three barracudas listed here! (Club Earth, Marx and MPC) study
The Caribean reef shark is then the 1998 Shark bulk figure that we have a pic from Sean's collection. Could you also check the number marked on it?
Thanks and congratulations again, these K&M bulk figures are the nicest small figures from that era.

Reef shark is 3

Barracuda is 4, the great white shark is 3 and the bootlenose dolphin is 5 (i dont include the dolphin and the shark in my zoo at the moment because i have the species and so i could trade that figurines).

Fin whale is 2 and striped dolphin is 4

About the barracudas i know there are more, a few like the club earth. And i know a Kaiyodo. I will look what i have.

Pics i will share soon in "Pictures for TAI" :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Thanks Andreas, I added the numbers on TAI, it is always very helpful to group things correctly. According with Mphrog, the seal is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so everything makes sense. Take your time to take pictures, I'll check the topic and upload them as soon as you post it. About your dolphin and white shark, I am sure they'll find a good owner. Thanks still for checking your barracudas but now the priority is the K&M once we have a link to enter it. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:37 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Andreas, I added the numbers on TAI, it is always very helpful to group things correctly. According with Mphrog, the seal is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so everything makes sense. Take your time to take pictures, I'll check the topic and upload them as soon as you post it. About your dolphin and white shark, I am sure they'll find a good owner. Thanks still for checking your barracudas but now the priority is the K&M once we have a link to enter it. Very Happy

Okay, knows Mphrog what the specie of the seal is?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:43 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I should write phrog instead. Yes, the species apparently is not interesting for you once it is a harbor seal as you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I should write phrog instead. Yes, the species apparently is not interesting for you once it is a harbor seal as you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)

Thank you, i think as pacific common seal it could be a interesting subspecie :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Roger wrote:

Pics are shared there :)

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Country/State : the bathtub

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 5:17 pm

I also have some models of this brand.
Thanks for sharing pics of your wonderful collection
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Nick wrote:
I also have some models of this brand.
Thanks for sharing pics of your wonderful collection

Thank you, if you have anything for trade let me know :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next