Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bullyland animals in my zoo

Go down 
+45
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Advicot
Megaptera
Caracal
bmathison1972
Shanti
jarda
zirkoon
75senta75
Saien
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
widukind
arafan
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
ulinuk
bojan
MARTINLATIN
Tiermann
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
LukaLeon085
sortepletter
Bowhead Whale
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
Tupolew Tu-154
Vivien
Ana
lucky luke
Wildheart
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
Sergey
Roger
SyLoBe
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
landrover
Kristie
Kikimalou
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Bullyland animals in my zoo  Empty
PostSubject: BULLYLAND grey seal and Bearded vulture   The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

Here are the very new Bullyland:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 am

Congratulation Andreas, they were already on my want list Cool .

Could you share closer pics ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas, they were already on my want list Cool .

Could you share closer pics ?

the grey seal:

Bearded Vulture:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:34 am

And this:
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 am

Thank you very much Very Happy

The seal absolutely need a calf isn't it ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Lovely additions!

I'm still searching for that dang Elias donkey! Razz

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 am

:) :)

Congratulations Widukind,nice figures.

we expect more animals bullyland news
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 am

Congratulations Andreas cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you very much Very Happy

The seal absolutely need a calf isn't it ? Wink

Yes, i think the same. Or a smaller version for me- the seal is a little big. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Many thanks!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Thank you. I have only a small catalogue, because i dont need the other species. I can scan?

landrover wrote:
:) :)

Congratulations Widukind,nice figures.

we expect more animals bullyland news
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Wonderful, Andreas cheers

Thankyou for showing, now I am sure I MUST have them Very Happy

I was a little nervous that the seals should be too much like the old ones, but I can see now that they supplement each other Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Very Happy

Wonderful pictures, Andreas flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:34 pm

PS, The vulture is of a different and more detailed style then the other birds of pray, I love it also cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm

I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
I love the vulture! In Spanish we call this thype "quebrantahuesos", which literally means "bonesbroker" :)

Thank you! What a cool name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

SyLoBe wrote:

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Yes, here in Portugal we call it quebra-ossos that means exactly the same! It's a fantastic species and the most wanted figure of the year for me!
Thanks Andreas and congratulations! Nice to know that this vulture is even better than the previous that I think were already very nice! :)

Thank you. I anybody dont know where the vulture can buy. I think i can help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Thank you. I anybody dont know where the vulture can buy. I think i can help. Very Happy

Thanks Andreas, another member of the forum is already following it for me but I apreciate a lot your help! :)
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Interesting! Portuguese and Spanish are very similar languages :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm

[quote="widukind"]Here are the very new Bullyland:

...I want both this models! Immediately !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:13 pm

[quote="Sergey"]
widukind wrote:
Here are the very new Bullyland:

...I want both this models! Immediately !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you!! Ok- i want your PV crocodiles and birds of prey (not all) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

More interesting is to know that the most Part of Portuguese people is able to understand clearly your language! But it is harder to a Spanish understand the Portuguese language.
Here people thinks that Spanish really understands because it is impossible not understand and that you are not giving importance to our language or people! But I know that is not happening it and there's a phonetical reason. I know when reading you are able to understand the most part of what we write. ...or not? Laughing
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

More interesting is to know that the most Part of Portuguese people is able to understand clearly your language! But it is harder to a Spanish understand the Portuguese language.
Here people thinks that Spanish really understands because it is impossible not understand and that you are not giving importance to our language or people! But I know that is not happening it and there's a phonetical reason. I know when reading you are able to understand the most part of what we write. ...or not? Laughing

Well, in fact I think I´m able to understand the most things that a Portuguese says :) I went to Portugal some years ago and I had very few problems to understand - and make people understand me. It was a wonderful travel, I must say ^^

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:59 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Roger wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:

Well, in fact I think I´m able to understand the most things that a Portuguese says :) I went to Portugal some years ago and I had very few problems to understand - and make people understand me. It was a wonderful travel, I must say ^^

In France, we call the Gypaetus barbatus a Gypaète barbu. Also... My neighbour is Portugese and I understand everything when we are talking to each other Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Nice to know it Sylvia!

Christophe, I'm sure it is easier for you to understand a Portuguese in France than for us to understand them when they return to Portugal! Laughing
Many of them forgot their own language and start talking Franco-Portugais! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bullyland animals in my zoo    The Bullyland animals in my zoo  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bullyland animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next