Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue

Go down 
+11
jarda
Bowhead Whale
MartinH
K907
Sergey
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TATowner

TATowner

Country/State : United States / Georgia

Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:00 pm

MartinH wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers thank you :)

You are very welcome! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.TotallyAnimalsToys.biz
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 pm

One question: are all these butterflies still on the market or is there only the Monarch remaining?
Back to top Go down
TATowner

TATowner

Country/State : United States / Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
One question: are all these butterflies still on the market or is there only the Monarch remaining?

Safari's Hidden Kingdom collection has both a Monarch (542406) as well as a Blue Morpho (542806) butterfly. The others have been discontinued.

They also have an insect toob which contains smaller versions of the Monarch and Blue Morpho, and there are also "butterflies" in the Good Luck Mini bins that look like Blue Morphos to my untrained eye.

Vivien

Our online store: Totally Animals Toys

our Facebook page
our Twitter profile
our LinkedIn company page

and of course email or pm me anytime with questions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.TotallyAnimalsToys.biz
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

TATowner wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

Safari's Hidden Kingdom collection has both a Monarch (542406) as well as a Blue Morpho (542806) butterfly. The others have been discontinued.

They also have an insect toob which contains smaller versions of the Monarch and Blue Morpho, and there are also "butterflies" in the Good Luck Mini bins that look like Blue Morphos to my untrained eye.

Vivien

Thank you for the information. I'd better check for those discontinued butterflies right away, then!
Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:55 am

Wow! so many toobs! I really really like the panda one!!!
Back to top Go down
The-Toy-Chest

The-Toy-Chest

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 am

Woo!! I have been looking for the product numbers for the majority of the Vanishing Wild animals for my records and this catalog filled in almost all the holes! Now I only need to find the product numbers for the three VW snow leopards and I'll be set.

Thank you! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://the-toy-chest.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:22 pm

The-Toy-Chest wrote:
Woo!! I have been looking for the product numbers for the majority of the Vanishing Wild animals for my records and this catalog filled in almost all the holes! Now I only need to find the product numbers for the three VW snow leopards and I'll be set.

Thank you! :)

Good that the scan was of help to you. Very Happy

I don`t know if you saw that I was looking for a homesite of a dedicated Safari-collector ?
There MUST be somebody who has made such a site Shocked scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue   Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2006 catalogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2