Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  

The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you Scott Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:45 pm

my newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and the are not marked so they are Timpo or Britains

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Very nice newcomers! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Thank you Anna:)

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 pm

The unmarked ones: Ostrich is Timpo, Polar bear, baby Elephant & Pelican are Britains.
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Nice additions Andreas, the elephant calf should be marked if you look on the back of the right ear it should say Britains if it is a genuine and not a copy. The left ear should say England.

Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

I love all these Britains, I think I have them all, not the Timpo ostrich, those sculpts are excelent, if they were painted as modern ones.... Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Many thanks friends:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:51 pm

my Rothschild giraffe- the moveable neck changed Anna for me  Very Happy 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Thank you:)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm

vulture

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Well found. The vulture is one of the less common Britains wildlife animals. Some people say it's a griffon vulture, do you agree?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well found. The vulture is one of the less common Britains wildlife animals. Some people say it's a griffon vulture, do you agree?

Thank you. I hope not, with the dark head. It could be more a narrow beam or a Indian vulture

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 9:08 pm

Indian vulture might be possible, but the Britains vulture doesn't always have a dark head, usually it is white. What is a narrow beam vulture?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Indian vulture might be possible, but the Britains vulture doesn't always have a dark head, usually it is white. What is a narrow beam vulture?

It was a wrong translation with my mobile phone.

I mean that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If the head is white so i have a better (for myself) color variation :)

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 3:55 am

I think in those days the choices were not so elaborate, so the most common type of vulture would be my guess, the nonrmal griffon vulture.

PostSubject: Re: The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo   The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Britains Ltd animals in my zoo
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Vintage Companies (Plastic, rubber, lead, composition, masse...) :: BRITAINS and UK companies-
Jump to: