Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The nayab animals in my zoo

Go down 
+23
Maty26
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Bonobo
AlopexLagopus
skysthelimit
QuollMate
arafan
MartinH
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
Sergey
jarda
STORMnl
ken yeo
Vivien
Roger
lucky luke
HKHollinstone
Ana
SUSANNE
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:08 pm

new monkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Ohhhh! SO cute I love you

Do you know what species ? It ooks like a baby-something-exotic Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhh! SO cute I love you

Do you know what species ? It ooks like a baby-something-exotic Very Happy

Thank you, i think it is a golden lion tamarin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:44 pm

from the wished wolf set :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 pm

I got very exited when I saw that you had news to this topic, and they are indeed unique and very rare cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, Andreas Applause Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:28 pm

I'm glad you where able to pick up two from the wolf set, Andreas, congratulations!! I hope I can find them one day as well Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Thank you Julie :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Congratulations Andréas for your two wolf he is with two foxes in a set that I also look for if you have information on this serie? PM Applause cheers drunken bounce Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:04 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Congratulations Andréas for your two wolf he is with two foxes in a set that I also look for if you have information on this serie? PM Applause cheers drunken bounce Very Happy study

No more informations, i am sorry :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 pm

That's a very intringuing set. We know it here as a set of foxes but I doubt they're all foxes. The bad part of Nayab figures is that they're sold almost randomly and each brand can identify whatever they want. So, the only thing we could be sure is that is a set of wild canidae. Even for my collection of foxes it is hard to tell what belongs or not but in case of doubt, I'll get them all if possible. Laughing I have from Fallon one we call a bat-eared fox and another we call a grey fox. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Roger wrote:
That's a very intringuing set. We know it here as a set of foxes but I doubt they're all foxes. The bad part of Nayab figures is that they're sold almost randomly and each brand can identify whatever they want. So, the only thing we could be sure is that is a set of wild canidae. Even for my collection of foxes it is hard to tell what belongs or not but in case of doubt, I'll get them all if possible. Laughing I have from Fallon one we call a bat-eared fox and another we call a grey fox. Very Happy

A grey fox is interesting :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:54 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes but you already have it as a coyote! Laughing We haven't changed it on TAI once we can't be sure of the exact species. Check here! study

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes but you already have it as a coyote! Laughing We haven't changed it on TAI once we can't be sure of the exact species. Check here! study

Ah thanks, i think in that set are more common wild canidae :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Newcomers, i know that deer/antelope set by Nayab. But here is a mistake (no fallow deer but a kangaroo- why ever). Another set with 4 larger figurines was sold with the same czech name but i am not sure if it is Nayab too. The same for the turtles

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat May 06, 2017 3:04 am

I like set of antelopes.

Bad that Nayab not mark all figures.

Congrats, nice additions

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:33 am

landrover wrote:

I like set of antelopes.

Bad that Nayab not mark all figures.

Congrats, nice additions

Thank you Fernando, and yes it is bad :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:00 am

Wonderful deer/antelope set with Kangoodeer cheers

Fine reptiles too Very Happy

Yes ! It would be wonderful if Nayab's models had just SOME kind of mark to know them by . I know their strategy is to make customs labels, but if just there was a little triangle, an "N" or something scratch

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:02 am

Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:50 pm

In terms of ecological niche, the place of a kangaroo in Australia is similar to deers in other continents. But does the kangaroo belongs to that set? scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:22 am

Roger wrote:
In terms of ecological niche, the place of a kangaroo in Australia is similar to deers in other continents. But does the kangaroo belongs to that set? scratch

On the Nayab website you can see a fallow deer and not a kangaroo inside. But it was the only set, so i got it :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 6:26 pm

ptarmigan

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 3:00 am

This figure is very rare to me, interesting addition.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks Fernando :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:04 am

The elusive, wonderful ptarmingan cheers cheers Applause

Congratulations with this great addition !!! Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The nayab animals in my zoo   The nayab animals in my zoo - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The nayab animals in my zoo
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next