Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Latest Addition from June - September 2011

Go down 
+8
Sergey
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Kristie
ken yeo
Mastiffcat
Lasersword1973
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Latest Addition from June - September 2011   My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Thanks Christophe. Look who's talking. Your photography is one of the best here if not the best yet. Anyway, thank you for your nice comment. Very much appreciated.

Actually sometimes, if I can only could (availability and financially wise), I have to get these figures in one go to save me from my shipping charges because I am only buying on line. And sometimes, it's the shipping charges that makes them very expensive. Unlike you, you can get them at your local store and can get them at one piece any time and you can simply choose the best figure among the batch. And the most important thing is, you are not gambling which one to buy or not as we all know some of them are only good in pictures.

With regards to the CollectA, they produced the best figures with the best quality this year. This is simply their best year so far. And they really made a lot of improvement when it comes to their quality in the past three or four years already particularly with their new wildlife and equine models. I hope they won't stop from making and producing the best quality figures for all of us in the future.

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Addition from June - September 2011   My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:01 am

What a huuuuge group of fantastic new additions my friend! drunken
Congratulations, some really great models between them! cheers

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Addition from June - September 2011   My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
What a huuuuge group of fantastic new additions my friend! drunken
Congratulations, some really great models between them! cheers

Thank you, my man. :) You also have a huge additions last month. Anyway, mine are all new and they are all available from the market any time and easy to find ones. Yours are those retired and very hard to find ones. So, your new additions are even better. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Addition from June - September 2011   My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Congratulations Ron! Great group of figures!! What a good selection of 2011 news, really good taste. Papo made many great figures this year, chamois is adorable, and elephant too. Safari rhinos and llama, and manatee family by CollectA. Also really nice figures from Mojo, especially wolves, sheep and hyena. I guess You enjoyed getting this package to Your hands cheers cheers cheers
I also love new grizzly bear by Schleich, but shame it is more expensive with this rider Sad And the same about this porcupine Crying or Very sad
Please post a picture of all this group together, so we will know better how do You feel with Your menagerie alien I love you drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Latest Addition from June - September 2011   My Latest Addition from June - September 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Latest Addition from June - September 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2