Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! Empty
PostSubject: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:02 am

Marta is from Bullyland but she wants to present her friends mustelides.
She cames from Denmark, another lovely gift from our Susanne! I love you
A big thanks to Susanne and also a big thanks to Carolynn, without our Sheepgirl it would be very hard to have such 2 fantastic playvisions sets! flower flower
First Marta, the beech marten from Bullyland, or is it a European pine marten? confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bullyland marten

Here Marta presenting more 3 absolute new species in my collection:
Playvisions Marbled polecat and Bullyland marten
Playvisions tayra and black-footed ferret

Here two very different wolverines, one too much mustelide like and another too much bear like, anyway they fit more or less in the American and Euroasian subspecies.
Playvisions and Schleich wolverines

Now some badger friends! :) The two playvisions are also new species in my collection and I wanted a lot a ratel.
The Safari American badger is still in my wish list and unfortunately Mojo will make a mustelide but not a honey badger but I can't complain! :)
Schleich and CollectA Euroasian badgers
Playvisions honey badger and American badger

Another new species, an African clawless otter!!! What a Face Here with some other otters! Wink
CollectA common otter, Safari North American river otter
Schleich common otter and Playvisions African clawless otter

The last is not a mustelide but from this set and brings me another doubt. It says in the belly striped skunk, maybe it is correct but honestly it looks more like a striped hog-nosed skunk, what do you think?
Bullyland, playvisions and Mojo Fun striped skunks

The only of them that I'm absolutly sure about the species is the Mojo, it fits perfectly, the others I'm not sure.
These small creatures are tempting and the retired from Safari and the CollectA skunks are also in my wish list. affraid
Playvisions and Mojo skunks, is it a face of a striped skunk? ...and the white tail? Well, it is cute! Laughing

Thanks again to the wonderful persons of this forum, without you my collection would be bored! :) :) :)
As possible I will show another retired 1998 playvisions set, the viverrides! Sleep cat
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:32 am

Congratulation Roger, the mustelid set is a very fine batch, I'm happy you have it Very Happy .

By the way, I never saw the Mojo skunk so closely, it is very good Cool . On my wishlist cheers

Could you share bigger pics of the Mojo badger ?

About the PV skunk, maybe it is a striped hog-nosed skunk ? Wink

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

First Marta, the beech marten from Bullyland, or is it a European pine marten? confused

Bullyland marten

confused It could be both...

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 am

Congratulation Roger!!!!! Wonderful nice animals and so rare species figurines!!! cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by widukind on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am

WOW cheers

Marta has really come into fine compagny there king queen Very Happy cat Very Happy queen king

According to Bullyland she is a Stone Marten, - did she not have a tag on Shocked

Arrrhw, those PV-figures are just SO wonderful, adorable, great, fantastic, beautyful !
CONGRATULATIONS !! I love you bounce cheers

flower flower Thankyou for a PERFECT presentation and perfect pictures, - that is the way to do it ! flower flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Thanks friends, I'm really happy with this set and also the marten! Very Happy

Christophe, maybe the skunk is not enough hog-nosed but also not enough not hog-nosed! Wink I don't have the Mojo badger! Sad I'm afraid it is not as nice as the skunk! Susanne has it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or are youtalking about the CollectA badger that is missing in your collection! scratch

Susanne, you are right, the tag, I've removed from Marta's neck to take the pictures, is saying that it is a stone marten geek Embarassed so my first thought was correct. It is a beech marten, called here fuinha! Laughing Anyway the two species are really similar and the subspecies turn it even more confuse! confused So, It is exactly the same species as is the Schleich marten. study

Andreas: Playvisions is a dream for species collectors like us! Now I understand your joy talking about them. Better than Playvisions... only scratch scratch ... Susanne's gifts! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Congrats Roger! I especially like the otters and skunks!

Your posts are always educational! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:20 pm

How beautiful additions Roger! So many nice and rare species! These PV sets are so wonderful. Congratulations, Your collection growing cheers
Also, thank You for informative and educational post Christophe :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm

The nice models! cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Izzy wrote:
Congrats Roger! I especially like the otters and skunks!

Your posts are always educational! :)

-Kristie

Thanks Kristie! I also love them, the skunks are really nice, we have a Bullyland walking, a pv standing and a Mojo skunking! Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Thanks Ana and Sergey! !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

How did I miss this!? Congratulations Roger, they are Fantastic additions! cheers The PV American Badger is lovely bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 am

Great figures, I have just recently got that Playvisions Afican clawless otter, I really love it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 am

Thanks Harriet and Smith! :)
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Congrats Roger! Nice Honey Badger!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congrats Roger! Nice Honey Badger!

Thanks for your rhyme! :) I wanted in fact a lot a ratel and now I'm happy enough with this one. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!   Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playvisions mustelides set by Marta and friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Play Visions-
Jump to: