Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few new pics of the diorama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

A few new pics of the diorama Empty
PostSubject: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 am

Hello all, I am trying to get some better pics of the new style of tree, and then post pics without a link involved so here we go. For starters, I think everyone knows that I am only going to make my own very small plants, the medium sized and larger plants are going to be custom made, in fact I just put in a request for a tree that will be on the Asian diorama. I will post my India / Asia ideas as the time comes near.

Well as all of you know zebras are my favorite, I will be using them as the test for the test pics, so here we go. This first pic is of one of the small bushes I made today, I really like this new system, and I am looking into other plants, made by Kamizukuri, they are made of laser cut paper and you have to paint, cut and then mount them to the stems that you have to build yourself. But that is another post when I start to make different small plants, they have about 50 different species, including some that I am looking forward to trying to make some.
[IMG] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ IMG]

Next is a pic of the baboon troop, the drugs I am on make me shake, which will pass as the doses come down, but it was the best I could do with standing, I tried everything to stop the shaking, but a small price to pay for recovery.

Now for the big ones, the next two are the zebra herd, I love these guys and can not wait until the AAA one comes and I will have two herds on the diorama, I know it is a little taller, but as long as he is not right next to the Schleich models no one will be able to tell.

As you can see the tiny bushes came out pretty good in my opinion, I can't wait for the custom ones to be done, I have already ordered a baobab tree, which will be done in about two weeks then shipped to me so by the end of the month I hope to have it as part of the display, it will go where the Schleich on is. I also just started the process of a large acacia to have the leopard in, Ana is going to eventually make an impala that is draped over the branch as her kill, should be a great scene within the diorama.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 am

Can anyone help with posting pics that just show up? I have done it in the past, and when I preview the post they are photos, but as soon as I send it comes out as a link. If someone knows and could post the proceedure I would be greatful, thanks
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 am

Philter4 wrote:
Can anyone help with posting pics that just show up? I have done it in the past, and when I preview the post they are photos, but as soon as I send it comes out as a link. If someone knows and could post the proceedure I would be greatful, thanks
Willy showed me a good site, here's a link for it Phil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's in German, but you can see where to go. You press browse, the "Hochladen", then you choose the copy the following out of the list of boxes down the next page "BBCode Bild in Originalgröße".
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:23 am

Your trees and bushes are so realistic Phil, I love the bushes in the first pics. Really superb.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:54 am

[Quote = "HKHollinstone"] Your trees and bushes are so realistic Phil, I love the bushes in the first pics. Really superb. [/ Quote]

Thanks HK, for the compliment and the link, the thing I don't understand, if you read my first post on dioramas, the pics come out as pics, no link and I do the same thing each time, but now they are links, they come up and you can zoom in and look closely, but I want the pics to just show up. The next set of photos I take I will use the link and see if I can't get it right.
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Great pictures Phil. The bushes look great.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am

Great bushes Phil!
Your diorama will be better and better everytime!
This way, it wil be never ready, haha.
Now you are on the same point as Danny, that you want to change the things that you had already, for things that are even more better, like the boabab.
But the end-result will be fantastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 am

That is the problem, no matter what I do I get a new idea and make the changes, then the new idea is so much better then the original that I have to change the whole thing to bring up the level of realism. But that is where the most joy comes from as well, when I change something or take a suggestion from one of the comments posted, the whole idea is brought up and made better.

With that said, thanks to all of you here and on LG for all of your comments which only made this whole build better and more enjoyable for me.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 am

Good Phil, we are here to help eachother out, isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few new pics of the diorama   A few new pics of the diorama Empty

Back to top Go down

A few new pics of the diorama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: