Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet

Go down 
+27
STORMnl
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Rio
baltimore zoo
bmathison1972
MartinH
SeanieP
Kiryuha
Numa
krista
Kikimalou
Vivien
ken yeo
robertelephant
WILLYBACOMAN
Ana
Sergey
SommoDracorex
smithyboy
Roger
jarda
widukind
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
lucky luke
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet Empty
PostSubject: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Friends, I found pictures of animals that are like China Schleich!
There's even a gorilla I posted the other day, in coyant that the new Schleich! cheers Suspect

I find the giraffe really well, and flaments pink, and the Cheetah. drunken bounce
The rest is not bad too. cat monkey elephant
Or can find you one?
Posed someone you it these figures, Wink pirat
It is sold with a book and animals accompanying blind ???????.......!!!!! Laughing Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Not bad at all, most of them are a bit chubby but I like cheetah, flamingos, gorilla with baby,zebra and two fat meerkats. Very Happy You don't have bigger pics?

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Many nice figures Very Happy
I also love the flamingoes, cheetah and meercats, - and the little chimp with the tree monkey
The rhino looks fine also Very Happy
The gorilla looks perhaps even better than the new Schleich, - but it is difficult to judge from pictures, of course Wink

Thankyou for sharing , Luc flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:38 pm

This is interesting! I like the flamingos and cheetah very much! Very Happy thanks for sharing Luc cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:45 pm

Very very interesting!!! Thank you!!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm

thank you Very Happy
Andreas I hope you can get this series, they look really nice cheers cat monkey pig elephant

bounce Suspect
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi friends, I am a little disappointed with this list!
I expected new species of bears, antelopes and monkeys .... new Sad Wink study scratch

Elephants and the Gorillas Ok but you have to see the poses and there TElement now .....
Here is a picture I trouvésur the web ... alien cat monkey pig lol!

Is this to do with Schleich or not ?????????
The gorilla?? and the Hippo?? Schleich or Not! Suspect study scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

What, you pay 5,49 EUR for a surprise figure? Laughing

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 pm

The brand Re-Ment, primarily *children* toys producer, is not Chinese but Japanese company (although the major part of their production is made in China of course, just like e.g. Colorata). At this time the company offers only 3 4 interesting sets of animals (one farm, one woodland and two African wildlife sets). Figures into first Wildlife set are not so good in quality as Schleich, the second Wildlife set is significantly better (esp. the precise painting characteristic for Japanese figures), figures are slightly smaller than Schleich. The figures unfortunately are not in the scale. In my opinion the best figure from the second set is No2 zebra female. I can not judge the entire farm set as I have only cow figure - this cow is well painted and detailed one but... looks very lovely :) The woodland set is surprise for me, thanks for the notice, Roger! Wink

Here is the link to the Re-Ment homepage (Flash needed):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S.: AFAIK the figures from lucky luke pic are not related with Re-Ment.

Set 1:

Set 2:

Last edited by jarda on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:04 am

Thanks for showing Jean-Luc! :)

Thanks for the link Jarda, there's something very special in woodland set! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:07 am

Jarda, thank you for the link! Carolynn, more sheep for you to collect cheers
The capybara, that's unusual, especially in a sitting position!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
smithyboy

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 am

They look awesome, I want that cheetah. cheers
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 pm

I want the Capybaras!!! O___O Where I can buy them?

lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Jarda thank you for the information cheers
cool the capybara drunken cat
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Many thanks for information Jean-Luc and Jarda! cheers cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Very nice figures, thank You for telling us about them Jean Luc! Very Happy
But why "surprise" ? Rolling Eyes I don't like when I don't know what I'm buying Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 pm

ana wrote:
But why "surprise" ? Rolling Eyes I don't like when I don't know what I'm buying Evil or Very Mad Sad

I bought some days ago the complete set in the paper box. In the paper box is every figure in the plastic bag (partially transparent), so technically every seller knows well, which figure is in the bag. If I understand well, some figures are more requested as another, so the seller offers these as blind-packets - the buyer has no chance to choose the specific figure. At least I found some days ago one such seller on Amazon...

Magic box:

Figures in the transparent bags:

Last edited by jarda on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 pm

jarda wrote:
ana wrote:

I bought some days ago the complete set in the paper box. In the paper box is every figure in the plastic bag (partially transparent), so technically every seller knows well, which figure is in the bag. If I understand well, some figures are more requested as another, so the seller offers these as blind-packets - the buyer has no chance to choose the specific figure. At least I found some days ago one such seller on Amazon...

Well, I'm not sure if this is good selling strategy Rolling Eyes I wouldn't buy "surprise" figure and I guess more clients may just not decide for buying because of the same reason...
But if I understand You right, when You buy complete set You have one of each figure and not for example several "surprise bags" with only meerkats?
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Really Cool Jarda cheers
Hurry please! peaks compared with Schleich animals. cat monkey
thank you lol!
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:50 pm

ana wrote:
jarda wrote:
ana wrote:

Well, I'm not sure if this is good selling strategy Rolling Eyes I wouldn't buy "surprise" figure and I guess more clients may just not decide for buying because of the same reason...
But if I understand You right, when You buy complete set You have one of each figure and not for example several "surprise bags" with only meerkats?

As You wrote, I do not like this way of shopping too, so I never bought any "blind-packet" from such seller.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks for this info and link Jean-Luc, merci beaucoup!
I think they are very nice figurines on average! Very Happy
Are the capibara's from the same company then? Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I also bought them, found them in a search at the airport while bored, Ive sent for the 3 sets, 2 african 1 with capybara, will post pics when they arrive!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm

robertelephant wrote:
I also bought them, found them in a search at the airport while bored, Ive sent for the 3 sets, 2 african 1 with capybara, will post pics when they arrive!

Oh yes thank you very much Robert cheers king
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Really Cool Jarda cheers
Hurry please! peaks compared with Schleich animals. cat monkey
thank you lol!

At this time I can unfortunately share only that size comparison:
Schleich bison calf (greetings to Norway!) - Nayab bison - Re-Ment zebra - Re-Ment cow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet Empty

Back to top Go down

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next