Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

set of Schleich babies

Go down 
+2
HKHollinstone
Mastiffcat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

set of Schleich babies Empty
PostSubject: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 pm

does anyone know anything about these guys?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i've never seen this lamb with black spots before. is it really Schleich? the hind legs look funny, but i can't tell if it's the mold or maybe just this particular lamb got messed up.
would anyone be interested in any of the other animals, since of course i only want the lamb.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:19 pm

I've never seen the lamb in this colour, interesting find Carolynn. I don't recognize the deer fawn.
The zebra looks like Safari ltd's zebra foal scratch

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I also don't know the lamb and I've bought the little fox some days ago because Vivien told me to do it! affraid flower Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Roger wrote:
I also don't know the lamb and I've bought the little fox some days ago because Vivien told me to do it! affraid flower Rolling Eyes
Cool Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing flower It's great to hear that you have finally a baby fox in your collection,Roger! cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:28 pm

I think the zebra is Safari, and the lamb and Bambi and pony aren`t Schleich either, - you could ask the seller to take a second look bedore bidding, - if they ARE Schleich, this is an amazing find indeed Shocked Very Happy santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:34 pm

It is the 13285 Lamb with the spezial painting from the new Schleich Tierspielbuch 70613.
The horse foal ist from the Schleich Tierspielbuch 70611
and the Fox from the Tierspielbuch 70616.

Tierspielbuch - animalplayingbook New in January 2012 fom Schleich
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
It is the 13285 Lamb with the spezial painting from the new Schleich Tierspielbuch 70613.
The horse foal ist from the Schleich Tierspielbuch 70611
and the Fox from the Tierspielbuch 70616.

Tierspielbuch - animalplayingbook New in January 2012 fom Schleich

Ohh, yes, it is the same mould as the new lamb.
Thankyou, Peter.
Gosh, it looks like the ones that you can get in a bag of cheap, assorted animals in the supermarket Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 pm

They are only a few of the new Schleich 2012 ones wich are made in China.

Merry Christmas santa
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Merry christmas, Peter cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Thank you Peter! I'll probably just wait to get the lamb with the book, then give the book away.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Vivien1998 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Cool Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing flower It's great to hear that you have finally a baby fox in your collection,Roger! cheers Wink

Ahah! That was not my first baby fox, but I was not planing to buy the 2011 litter! Now I need to buy the arctic cat/fox baby and the 2 Bullyland siamese/fox babies! Very Happy

Thanks for your information Peter, not bad to someone who lives in a Schleich factory as I told before! Very Happy
santa santa
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Roger wrote:

Now I need to buy the arctic cat/fox baby and the 2 Bullyland siamese/fox babies! Very Happy

No, no, no, Roger, - Siamese kittens are white geek Wink cat Laughing santa
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Now I need to buy the arctic cat/fox baby and the 2 Bullyland siamese/fox babies! Very Happy

Laughing They are red but they are attached! pale Rolling Eyes Embarassed ... Well, forget the red siamese, I'll buy them anyway! :)
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing They are red but they are attached! pale Rolling Eyes Embarassed ... Well, forget the red siamese, I'll buy them anyway! :)
cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Thank you Peter! I'll probably just wait to get the lamb with the book, then give the book away.

i just saw the price of the set with the book Shocked it might make more sense to buy this set of babies then sell or trade the ones i don't want (everything except the lamb). Anyone interested in any of the other babies?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Mastiffcat wrote:

i just saw the price of the set with the book Shocked it might make more sense to buy this set of babies then sell or trade the ones i don't want (everything except the lamb). Anyone interested in any of the other babies?

If the fox is a variation I will want it! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: set of Schleich babies   set of Schleich babies Empty

Back to top Go down

set of Schleich babies
Page 1 of 1