Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair

Go down 
+17
lucky luke
pm64
Steve170
skysthelimit
Joan Milelire
ken yeo
PeGe
Kikimalou
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
Vivien
widukind
SUSANNE
Suebeedo
Kristie
Roger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:40 am

Thank you for posting Roger!! I will buy I think all of them they are really wonderful. I m also very happy to see the dromedary which was in the catalogue but could not seee anywhere, I think it's a very good model...can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 am

Kristie wrote:
I am very excited for also the Cape Buffalo, the antelope, the hippo, and of course Anna's other horses. Who sculpted the Sable Antelope?

-Kristie

The sable was sculpted by regular Mojo sculptors but some of the friends of the forum helped reviewing the figure. They followed our suggestions once this figure was a choice of our forum. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 am

pm64 wrote:
Thank you for posting Roger!! I will buy I think all of them they are really wonderful. I m also very happy to see the dromedary which was in the catalogue but could not seee anywhere, I think it's a very good model...can't wait!

Paolo, always nice to see you here. I have some good news to Italy, I'll give them as soon as a know a little more. :)
I'm also very curious about the dromedary and the donkey. These figures are in 2011 catalogue but will be only lauched in 2012. Unfortuantely it will take some time once Mojo is a very new brand and giving their first steps in the market. I'm sure it was also not easy to find Papo in 2005, CollectA in 2007 or Schleich in 1936! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 am

Roger thank you for these images; cheers bounce
I do not wait to find these wonders on the market! drunken
Figurines really pleasant and realistic. sunny
Jaime also the horses of ana! especially the Fiord Wink
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:09 am

Roger wrote:
You only want the Fjord??? I want all of these and some more! affraid affraid

Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 Wildlife1

thanks for this photo--the hippo, buffalo, wild dog and sable look great! though the sable is kinda large but I guess it is a GIANT sable! I cannot wait for these to come out...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 am

[quote="SeanieP"]
Roger wrote:
You only want the Fjord??? I want all of these and some more! affraid affraid

thanks for this photo--the hippo, buffalo, wild dog and sable look great! though the sable is kinda large but I guess it is a GIANT sable! I cannot wait for these to come out...

Yes, that's a giant sable in 1:18 scale. Sables are tall animals with long horns what makes them look even larger. Also remember that Mojo follows the same scale philosophy as other modern brands like Schleich, Papo, etc.
This figure is more in scale with lions and medium animals than with the hippo or croc that are 1:25 or even smaller.

Jean-Luc, I'm following the distribution in France, as soon as I have some news I'll also tell you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 am

Very interesting topic and photos! Thank You for showing them Roger! cheers Sable antelope looks lovely and hippo too I love you I can't find gazelles and lynx on pictures though. I love that dromedary and platypus looks also very good, and sea lion. But this hippo drunken cheers And buffalo! All are very, very nice animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:27 am

where is new rhino? scratch
anyway... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Bernyto

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 am

Very thanks Roger! The figures ara awesome! I want all of them!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 am

Oh thank you Roger! cheers
I look forward, if I order in Uk scratch study
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:15 am

Thank you Roger u are very kind! Can't wait to know the news!!!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair   Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo in the Hong Kong Toy Fair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2