Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This article broke my heart...

Go down 
+14
aandmkw
Cyhyraeth
Sergey
gogo1004
Kiana84
Ana
widukind
Kristie
SUSANNE
Vivien
Gabe
dlfrogman
Kikimalou
MartinH
18 posters
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

This article broke my heart... Empty
PostSubject: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

You all know I´m in love with giraffes and when I found this article I was devastated. I always knew the situation around giraffes is bad but these "family trips" make me sick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:38 am

I hate that kind of people, they saw a wonder of nature and the only idea which appeared in their little brain is to pay a lot of money to kill it. And the worse thing is they teach their children to do so.
How many people we could save with money used to hunt and kill animals ?
I'm really sad now... And angry Sad
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 am

I think we should send them out in the bush and shoot at them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sorry that was kind of harsh but its just plain stupid and barbaric absolutely no point to it whatsoever other than to say they killed one........
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:03 am

dlfrogman wrote:
I think we should send them out in the bush and shoot at them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sorry that was kind of harsh but its just plain stupid and barbaric absolutely no point to it whatsoever other than to say they killed one........

I vote for this idea. This kind of people really disgust me...

I'm sorry about this, Martin - we all know how you love giraffes - but as long as people like you exist, there is still a hope for these wonderful animals. :)

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 am

That's absolutely cruel and disgusting!! No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad How can people do this?? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I agree with Rusty and Gabe,this is probably the only solution for this problem,Rusty... No
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 am

This is SO disgusting Shocked

If they were horses or dogs, I would say they should be neutered, because we don`t want to have offspring of that kind Evil or Very Mad

At least they shouldn`t be allowed to bring up children, gosh, those pictures make me sick !

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:50 am

Sad

I remember when I first started collecting wildlife and I googled images for Cape Buffalo....many of the photos were trophy kills and it absolutely disgusted me.

But what can be done? If they are willing to pay THAT much money I doubt it can be stopped.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

It is terrible, what any rich people have for bad hobbys. Mad Mad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I totally agree with you guys and your ideas... I have my Facebook page "Stop hunting" and I would love to do more and more to stop this shit! Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:21 pm

It is a hate, if some people spend a lot of money that they can exterminate a species or can eat the last animal of a specie. That is a crime.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Martin, these pictures really are so sad. I'm sorry, I know for You they must be even worse cause You love giraffes so much Sad Sad Sad
I can't look at proud faces of these people, I don't understand how can they be happy seeing dead giraffe, killing it Crying or Very sad
Let's just hope that money which they paid was used to protect the area, giraffes and parks of nature. I remember discussion on forum about hunting which make me think about the subject. It is sooo complicated sometimes but I think hunting cannot become illegal in current times that would cause very strange effects. Shocked

Quote :
Kristie I remember when I first started collecting wildlife and I googled images for Cape Buffalo....many of the photos were trophy kills and it absolutely disgusted me.

Every time I searched photos of antelopes I found hundreds of such photos too, and often I found all families with kids, girls in age, all kind of poeple Sad It's horrible to see how people enjoy the fact they killed something beautiful. It's not hunting for food, it's for pleasure Shocked
The only thing which may be positive is that money from this "play" goes most of the time to Parks of Nature so are use to protect area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kiana84

Kiana84

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:45 pm

That is so sick Crying or Very sad
I hate stupid people Sad
Back to top Go down
gogo1004

gogo1004

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

This people shoud be shot, i hate them so much, when i was lttle and was visiting my grandfather some hunters shot my dog because he wasnt on a leash and they get points for that Evil or Very Mad
They just shot him 2 metars from me.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 am

MartinH wrote:
You all know I´m in love with giraffes and when I found this article I was devastated. I always knew the situation around giraffes is bad but these "family trips" make me sick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

... Shocked Shocked Shocked It,s ... terreble show... Shocked Shocked Shocked ... The terreble and foolish men (and with a childrens?)...

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 pm

gogo1004 wrote:
This people shoud be shot, i hate them so much, when i was lttle and was visiting my grandfather some hunters shot my dog because he wasnt on a leash and they get points for that Evil or Very Mad
Oh,that must have been so horrible for you,Goran! Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad No
Stupid hunters,do all just for getting some points! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
gogo1004

gogo1004

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Vivien wrote:
gogo1004 wrote:
Oh,that must have been so horrible for you,Goran! Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad No
Stupid hunters,do all just for getting some points! Crying or Very sad
Yes i was 7 then it was horrible, now whenever i go to visit i watch them and when they go Poaching i trow a few firecracers or shot from my uncles rifle to scare the animals away :)
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 am

How cruel.
And -an awful thing: some people spend lots of money to save the animals (esp of the rear species) and prevent them from extinction- and others spend the same amounts of money on killing them, just for fun. I cannot understand the hunting itself, when it's kind of sport, and a creature is being killed just for fun, not to save your life or not to die from hunger.

Ad- yes, I'm ashamed of the fact that a vast majority of those giraffe hunters come from my country Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I don't like trophy hunters. I used to help my mom clean for this lady who had a zebra skin rug, a kudu head, an oryx head and many other heads around their house. They would take vacations to Africa and all ovr the place to do these big hunts. It is so aweful, just so they could display the heads or skins around their houses.

I have family that hunts deer, but I could never bring myself to kill one. We don't even keep fish when we go fishing, we do catch and release. It I shoot an animal, it is going to be with a camera, not a gun. Don't get me wrong, I love shooting guns, but they are always shot at metal silhouettes or paper targets.
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

This is so disgusting. And the fact that families do this as a hobby with their kids makes it more sick.
Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
ppotts

Country/State : Usa

PostSubject: huntining in genral is dumb    This article broke my heart... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm

i live in one of the most populated area of deer and bear all ny friends and some of my family members hunt but it just makes me sick when people drive trought town with there dead
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 am

That's disgusting! In first place why hunting is exist?

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This article broke my heart...   This article broke my heart... Empty

Back to top Go down

This article broke my heart...
Page 1 of 1