Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My african collection

Go down 
+11
Roger
lucky luke
Ana
xfoxx
skysthelimit
Arnaud
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
widukind
Vivien
SeanieP
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

My african collection Empty
PostSubject: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks all, it worked after many fumbles. Anyways, this is my collection back in Nov 2010 when I started to seriously think about making a diorama. Since it was more than a year ago my collection has changed and increased dramatically, esp. with custom made animals and 2011 animals that came to be. For example, my buffalo herd increased with Schleich's 2011 Cape Buffalo and added the Kudus as well. I do not have photos of my latest collection but will be takign photos in the next few weeks and will post them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Great collection,Sean! cheers cheers I like the idea of making big herds,so you can make an animal migration as in real life. Very Happy elephant cat monkey
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:01 pm

Wonderful african collection!!! Congratulation!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:07 pm

and here are closer shots

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:13 pm

It's a very impressive collection Shawn!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:16 pm

What an amazing collection Shocked

So many adorable ones that I haven`t seen before, - special ones, are they ?
And your Savanna could be really populated with all the flocks Very Happy

Great to see them, thank you very much sunny flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 pm

WOW ! It's impressive ! Congratulations for your collection !
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Niiiice cheers

xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Very impressive! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Great herds of animals!!! I wish I could play by the zebras! Just imagine them galloping on savanna sunny elephant elephant elephant
Congratulations Shawn! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Great! Your collection of real flocks! cat cat cat cat cat pig pig pig pig rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer scratch
I noticed you painted the female ostrich, there is also a bush pig and antelope about three that I do not know.
are they painted the house and with the gazelles young lying fabrications home? cheers
can we have pictures with these figures? drunken
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Shawn, in the confusion scratch I would forget Does it possible to have images of zebras lying? thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:44 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Shawn, in the confusion scratch I would forget Does it possible to have images of zebras lying? thank you Wink

Sure, I am going to work on taking photos of the herds and like animals together, and not on the shelving but a better setting.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 pm

I love herds, I love zebras, I love gnus, I love migrations, I'm eager to see them crossing the river! bounce bounce bounce
I'm ready! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Roger wrote:
I love herds, I love zebras, I love gnus, I love migrations, I'm eager to see them crossing the river! bounce bounce bounce

Me Too Very Happy I Love wildebeest,zebras and others antelopes Migration in Kenya and Tanzania I love you That's Awesome spectacle ! Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

I send the more photos of My Safari in Kenya - Migration in 2012' (August), Looks Roger:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Best, sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Fantastic collection! Your customs are wonderful too! Though I have to ask, I recognize the Schleich donkey, but not the species it is customized into?
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Dorkan wrote:
Roger wrote:

Me Too Very Happy I Love wildebeest,zebras and others antelopes Migration in Kenya and Tanzania I love you That's Awesome spectacle ! Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

I send the more photos of My Safari in Kenya - Migration in 2012' (August), Looks Roger:

Those are fantastic photos D! Very Happy
I love those with mor more tension. You're very lucky having the chance of living this experience in loco!!! Shocked Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Wonderful pics Dorkan Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stef1000

stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Wonderful collection Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Stef
Back to top Go down
stef1000

stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Of witch brand are the flamingo's question

Stef
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Roger wrote:
Dorkan wrote:
Roger wrote:

Those are fantastic photos D! Very Happy
I love those with mor more tension. You're very lucky having the chance of living this experience in loco!!! Shocked Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. Very Happy

All my pleasure :)
Safari in Kenya is really a fantastic trip I love you :)

Best, sunny
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Fantastic collection! Your customs are wonderful too! Though I have to ask, I recognize the Schleich donkey, but not the species it is customized into?

It is now an African Wild Ass. :)
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 am

I am soooo jealous of your safari photos--I went to Kenya and Tanzania in 1997 and plan to go back some day or southern Africa. Your photos are great!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 am

stef1000 wrote:
Of witch brand are the flamingo's question

Stef

They are Safari LTD
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 am

SeanieP wrote:
I am soooo jealous of your safari photos--I went to Kenya and Tanzania in 1997 and plan to go back some day or southern Africa. Your photos are great!!! cheers cheers

Thank you,
I got a new camera for my birthday Cool , so the pictures are of good quality, but unfortunately they were too large to be sent to the forum STS, so I diminished this photo :)

You do not have to envy the fact that I go back there ! :) ,
everyone can afford it, if it is possible with money ...
I think Kenya in 1997 was even prettier than a year ago .. Crying or Very sad

Best, sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My african collection   My african collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My african collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: