Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1

Go down 
+90
Bonnie
A.R.Garcia
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Noémi
Bonobo
Jetty
Taos
Anne from Norway
Saien
TheLastStardust
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Numa
costicuba
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Tove
widukind
LeeAnn
sauroid
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
MartinH
signatus
Wilorvise
Fisva
Takama
JonasV
koniminiatures
elephas_maximus
Florian
donny ong
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
orcagirl26
DaveScriv
arafan
NandO
Carola
pm64
AlvinCK
Saarlooswolfhound
twilighter
schleich61
Steve170
STORMnl
scot(t)
Joan Milelire
75senta75
PeGe
Arnaud
SeanieP
Tiermann
landrover
xfoxx
pipi6
Vivien
Mastiffcat
ezhilan
Kiryuha
dlfrogman
MD1985
SyLoBe
entrauner
lucky luke
remrock02
Sergey
skysthelimit
baltimore zoo
Gab
Kristie
Sumo
aandmkw
Wildheart
Rio
Lasersword1973
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
Gabe
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Part I   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 4:23 pm

The Crescent and Timpo rhinos are hollowcast lead and the Friedel one is made of sorcery, it trapped my heart until I bought it... To tell the truth my heart is still trapped Wink

I will make a walkaround of this beauty and try to learn more about the brand.

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:34 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
The Friedel one is made of sorcery.

I can't find that material in TAW, but it certainly looks like it is made of that. Looking forward to the walkaround!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:51 pm

It is a composition model of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:33 pm

Do you know the story of a crazy macaque who absolutely need to reduce his collection ? It is a very sad story, each time he try to reach his purpose, the postman is harassing him with new parcels... Poor Kiki Crying or Very sad

So what's new on my too crowded shelves ?

First the old composition majesties

Lisanto lions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Neoform Giant anteater

Pfeiffer Cassowary

Then the XXth century plastic oldies

Alca Cappel Indian rhinoceros

Clairet Indian cobra (complet with tongue)

Jecsan Hornbill, Wild boar and Zebu

Jeol Ellipsen Waterbuck

Pech Hyena, Red kangaroo and  Bactrian camel

Starlux Chamois

And some unpainted oldies

Dulcop Black panther, leopard and Wild boar

Siku Red deer, Tiger and Lion

And now some more modern stuff

CollectA King crab, Microraptor & Redlichia

Eikoh large African elephant bull

Papo Mole, Emu and chick, Grey heron and Sailfish

Safari Ltd Honey badger and Maned wolf

Some resin

Tams7prairie Gomphotherium, Moa and Pyrotherium

Reptiles mag Bell’s false brook salamander, Budgett's frog and Tiger salamander
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 5:15 pm

That old waterbuck is superb! And that tiger salamander too! Congrats on all.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:24 am

What a fantastic strategy to reduce your collection. Laughing
I enjoy seeing these charming vintage Spanish figures being present in more collections, There is a big world besides the famous Britains, Hausser or Starlux. Loads of wonderful figures and I agree with Paige, that tiger salamander is really a very beautiful piece.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:05 am

Soooo many fantastic additions once again! cheers
You are amazing at finding vintage figures, I had never seen most of them before but they were all so beautiful, and captured the animals in that lovely vintage way! I love you
The Eikoh elephant is stunning, I love how they have made contrasting smooth and wrinkled areas on this model, makes it look so realistic! Very Happy I love the Papo mole too! I love you
And the Maned Wolf, great to see this model again with your lovely clear photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:55 am

Looks like a parcel from Spain Wink

Many very interesting additions.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:57 am

Thank you for sharing so many treasures with beautiful pictures which allow to appreciate them! The Papo birds, the Safari ltd honey badger, the tam7 models and of course Jeol waterbuck and Pfeiffer cassowary are wonderful! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Wonderful new additions Christophe, I can't stop thinking about the composition figures, they are so beautiful and have buckets of charm Applause Applause I love you I love you

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes they are ! Thank you Paige Very Happy  I wish I will add more Jeol soon and good salamanders are always welcome here. I'm very happy of course for the waterbuck but for me the great "plastic" catch of this month is without a doubt the so rare Jecsan Rufous hornbill in mint condition (Thank you Ricardo  I love you )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Of course I'm the startegic crested macaque  geek  I agree about the Big world behind German, English and Fench vintage stuff: dozens of great brands! I want to explore them because some models are really stunning and you know how curious I am  Laughing I have a book now about vintage Spanish animals and I would be happy to find the same about italian brands. About the tiger salamander, stay quiet, my Bell’s false brook salamander is sticking out his tongue  tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I am very happy that you like vintage models. Today's wonders should not overshadow the jewels of days gone by. As soon as I started to collect, I was attracted as much by the toys produced long before my birth as by the new ones.
The Eikoh is my favourite African elephant modern figure for now, it is absolutely stunning.
The Maned wolf is great too, far more elegant than expected. It has more charm for me than the CollectA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Si, muchas gracias por tu ayuda Andreas  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Thank you Alain  Very Happy The honey badger is really breathtaking, a real big must have. The Tam7 are really fine now, better than previous models, and those one are 1/35  Wink
What to tell about the Cassowary ? A Marseillais collector gave me some nervous breakdown with this one  Laughing  I needed to catch one in mint condition... Feel far better now  drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Adam, as I said to Lilias, I'm really glad some young collectors have big heart and are enough open minded to appreciate the captivating beauty of these old toys. I wish there were some in your displays one day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:02 pm

Great new additions and especially the oldies.I have the Bactrian Camel as well but thought it was by Reamsa.

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 pm

These are all wonderful treasures Christophe. Which is the best? I really don't know. I especially like the old composition animals. The Pfeiffer Cassowary is of course a collector's dream. ..... The Jecsan Hornbill, the salamander ... Simply marvellous. The backgrounds fit very well. Very good pictures and presentation. I love you drunken

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Such a big joy to watch this wonderful mix of vintage and modern models.
I really like your choice for all of them Kiki.
And I am happy to see that Bonnie and Adam really appreciate the charm of these oldies :)
Also I am happy to see that finally you have your Microraptor cheers
These 3 resin models are really nice too.
Congratulations for every each of all these great models ! :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 10:59 am

Some lovely newcomers, Christophe! Really nice to see them Very Happy
The resins look super interesting, will you paint them?

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: as far as I know, Reamsa produced only two bisons for their "Far-west" range, no more no less.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: A lot of them are the best for me Yvette Laughing Some are long sought after like the Neoform anteater, Pfeiffer Cassowary, Jecsan Hornbill, Pech Bactrian camel and Hyena, Jeol Waterbuck of course. Some are love at first sight like the Safari Ltd Honey badger and Eikoh elephant but all are a love affair drunken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I'm always very happy that you like my newcomers and I know that our collections share the same spirit.
As for Bonnie and Advicot, yes it's a pleasure to see these two young collectors think outside the box. I like people who have great curiosity and an open mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Tams7prairie resins are very nice, especially the new ones. I have 10 and I hope I will find enough time, energy and talent to paint them one day. I have alas A LOT of models to paint Laughing

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1   What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1 - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's new on Kikimalou's diplays ? Season 1
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40