Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The tylosaurus , look out !!!!

Go down 
+5
widukind
ken yeo
SyLoBe
Dinofiel
SUSANNE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The tylosaurus , look out !!!! Empty
PostSubject: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:31 am

I saw that MPV already had the new tylosaurus from Papo and couldn`t resist Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Dinofiel

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 am

I really cant help myself drunken sunny but i like it. Where did you found it? It has just a lovely retro look. cheers Oh model pferde versand oh goody sunny I know that one. Delivers good sunny I cant wait for the new series of dinosaurs from papo, including the brown running t rex.

i am not crazy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i am a Dinofiel!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] dont you just love scaley lemurs?? Aka dinosaurs! They are not birds! They are lemurs? With scales!! And feathers!!! Which ofcourse looks like a bird. Which it isnt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My collecting page on fb! About sclaley feathered lemur aka dinosaurs collecting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Gekopdinos
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 am

He looks great! I like the paintjob, is it as good as it seems to be in the photos?

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 am

Thankyou Pjotr and Sylvia sunny

SyLoBe wrote:
He looks great! I like the paintjob, is it as good as it seems to be in the photos?

scratch I suppose so, - I tried to make the photoes realistic Rolling Eyes scratch Wink Laughing

But of course there are many here who take MUCH better pictures Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Congrats Susanne! when I first saw the photo when it was introduced, I wasn't impress with it and when times go by it seen that I begin to like him...

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Nice seasaur Susanne!!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Susanne! when I first saw the photo when it was introduced, I wasn't impress with it and when times go by it seen that I begin to like him...
You took the words right out of my mouth,Ken. Very Happy My first dinosaur maybe? affraid drunken
Congratulations,Susanne for your new prehistoric creature! flower cheers
Gorgeous photos as always,they make me want to get him. bounce alien
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:29 pm

:) :)

WowSusanne has found a wonderful ancestor.

tylosaurus is happy in your collection .
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Thankyou Ken, Andreas, Vivian and Fernando cheers

I was impressed also when I saw him in my hand.
In the catalogue he looks just a dull kaki-colour, but seen up close, the is full of details Very Happy

Funny, I have always imagined them a sort of bluish-grey, like a sword-fish.
But we don`t know, - this is certainly a good camouflage in muddy water Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 pm

This is surely the result of a love story between a crocodile and a seal! I cannot understand the mind of some crocodiles! affraid Beach Boys fever doesn't explain everything! Evil or Very Mad pale
Fantastic pictures of a really retro figure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 am

Congratulations Susanne, this is creature with character! cheers cheers cheers
Roger wrote:
This is surely the result of a love story between a crocodile and a seal! I cannot understand the mind of some crocodiles! affraid Beach Boys fever doesn't explain everything! Evil or Very Mad pale

affraid affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

ana wrote:
Congratulations Susanne, this is creature with character! cheers cheers cheers
Roger wrote:

affraid affraid affraid lol!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

Roger wrote:
Fantastic pictures of a really retro figure! Very Happy

What an exceptionally strange and unique creature affraid
Weeeeelllll, I would have thought crocs would eat the seal Shocked , - you are right, I don`always understand crocs either scratch alien geek Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tylosaurus , look out !!!!   The tylosaurus , look out !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The tylosaurus , look out !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: