Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

external sea or AAA???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

external sea or AAA??? Empty
PostSubject: external sea or AAA???   external sea or AAA??? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:45 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Great collection. Thanks for the photos. A couple of them are the external sea animals from Schleich, the dolphin and the sting ray.

Here are some pics of the dolphin and manta ray. Hope any of you can tell me if they realy are external sea or just regular AAA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anybody know? Admin?

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: external sea or AAA???   external sea or AAA??? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Arrakai wrote:
aandmkw wrote:
Great collection. Thanks for the photos. A couple of them are the external sea animals from Schleich, the dolphin and the sting ray.

Here are some pics of the dolphin and manta ray. Hope any of you can tell me if they realy are external sea or just regular AAA

Anybody know? Admin?

Hi Anna,

these animals are made by AAA how you can see. Schleich offered them under their own label in the 90´ies. The dolphin was in the Schleich catalogue from 1991 - 1995 and the manta ray from 1993 - 1995. Here you can see the whole serie:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: external sea or AAA???   external sea or AAA??? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, ok. Thanx for the anwser Very Happy

So, then I can cross them in my collectors catalog under extrnal sea?
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: external sea or AAA???   external sea or AAA??? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 am

Yes you can Anna!
I did the same too. :)
The nice thing is, when you see the same species in the smaller model series, you can use them as adults and their baby's, as i thought they were, before i knew about those different series at all...

PostSubject: Re: external sea or AAA???   external sea or AAA??? Empty

Back to top Go down

external sea or AAA???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: