Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A part of my collection: Dinosaurs

Go down 
+5
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
stecal
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

A part of my collection: Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:19 am

Hi friends,

it´s time to show you the next impression of my small collection. The dinosaurs. Have a look and enjoy:

Dinosaurs from AAA:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dinosaurs from Bullyland:

Dinos from the Carnegie Collection from Safari LTD. Early models till 1995, also sold from Schleich with own item number from 1989 - 1993:

Dinos from the Carnegie Collection from Safari Ltd. Newer models from 1996 - today:

Dinos from Schleich. Classics and Authentics (produced by Safari Ltd.) and a few small tin Dinos from another maker:

A mixed group of Dinos, from Safari Ltd. (no Carnegie´s), Collecta (Procon), AAA and some other unmarked Dinos:

Dinos from Papo:

Dinos from Schleich (small serie):

Dinos from Schleich, Replica Saurus 1 : 40:

Dinos from U.K.R.D.:
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 am

nice collection torben my son has a few of the aaa and ukrd ones that he is always playing with nice and solid and can take a 4 year olds heavy hands
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:43 am

Is that all you have Torben??? Rolling Eyes Wink
Great collection my friend! cheers

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Hi Willy,

i knew, it´s only a small collection Very Happy but maybe it will grow in future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 am

Fantastic collection Torben cheers I love the Schleich Brontosaurus and of course the Papo's which I collect most of as well.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Admin wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Hi Willy,

i knew, it´s only a small collection Very Happy but maybe it will grow in future Very Happy

Haha, when you would see the few dino's that i only have... Embarassed
But yes, i am afraid that this collection will grow too, as the other parts of the collection too... Rolling Eyes

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Admin wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Hi Willy,

Haha, when you would see the few dino's that i only have... Embarassed
But yes, i am afraid that this collection will grow too, as the other parts of the collection too... Rolling Eyes

[Little Collection] I haven't started yet! As what Willy mentioned "afraid it will grow too fast". But Papo T-rex really beautiful. I just hope that I can resist for a little bit longer.

Nice collection! Torben.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Wow Torben ! What a so small, so tiny, so thin dino collection cyclops

Congratulation cheers

Ok some are not dinosaurs, one is even a fish but it is a great batch Very Happy

What does the SAFARI dunkleosteus with the Bullyland ?

The great thing with your collection Torben is I don't need to tell you what are the models to hunt indeed !

You must take an eye on the very sought after BATTAT line. Wink A collector like you can't miss them IMHO. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 am

By the way, my advertising campaign : I've just posted my small collection of prehistoric amphibians here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 am

Awesome collection Torben!Finishing all Schleich and first Carnegie dinos is not easy!And I see some very rare Bullyland stuff there...
Why did you spent money on that ugly Plesiosaurus from Papo?The Spinosaurus is 100 times better! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:28 am

To have the collections complete of course Mihnea! Cool

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 am

Awesome collection Torben. I love dinosaurs. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:10 am

[quote="Admin"]Hi friends,

it´s time to show you the next impression of my small collection. The dinosaurs. Have a look and enjoy:

...The greatest collection! Very Happy I did,nt see more anywhere! I have many dinosaurs by Schleich, Papo, Collecta, Safari...

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 am

Sergey wrote:
...The greatest collection! Very Happy I did,nt see more anywhere! I have many dinosaurs by Schleich, Papo, Collecta, Safari...

Yes Torben collection is impressive Cool but if you want to see a bigger one, go here to watch some of the dinos of our friend Boki : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Yes Torben collection is impressive Cool but if you want to see a bigger one, go here to watch some of the dinos of our friend Boki : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok Kiki,

you´re right. His collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals is really impressive. cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Yes,he has a big collection of prehistoric stuff.
But he doesn't have too many modern animals,like Torben does.Grandpa Torben has thousands! affraid 🐰

PS:I don't want to be indiscrete,but Boki doesn't have the whole PlayVisions prehistoric amphibians set.
This makes me and Cristophe 2 lucky men. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:19 pm

There is always something another one doesn't have.... Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Yes,he has a big collection of prehistoric stuff.
But he doesn't have too many modern animals,like Torben does.Grandpa Torben has thousands! affraid 🐰

PS:I don't want to be indiscrete,but Boki doesn't have the whole PlayVisions prehistoric amphibians set.
This makes me and Cristophe 2 lucky men. Laughing

Boki is a dinosaur collector who have also some modern hooved animals Wink It's a great chance for DTF and it's too bad for us... If he was a wild animal collector, he would probably show us some models we didn't heard about. Very Happy
So Torben's collection would grow more and more again cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Sergey wrote:

...Oh, thanks, Kiki! I,m pleasantly surprised! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A part of my collection: Dinosaurs   A part of my collection: Dinosaurs Empty

Back to top Go down

A part of my collection: Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1