Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo: models for 2013

Go down 
+54
Egbert
weaselfan93
trevok4
sphyrna18
scot(t)
animalluvr6
tyrantqueen
Tylosaurus
alexmotoc
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
Silver Unicornis
Gulogulo76
donny ong
Fisva
nyarlahotep
PeGe
WILLYBACOMAN
JackyLovertjex
MartinH
Duck-Anch-Amun
ken yeo
Suebeedo
Sergey
Steve170
Joan Milelire
Ana
K907
Lasersword1973
STORMnl
Bongo
Miss Mufflon
SyLoBe
pm64
apichartu
HKHollinstone
baltimore zoo
Kikimalou
MARTINLATIN
remrock02
Mastiffcat
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Tiermann
bojan
Vivien
SeanieP
Roger
Andy DC
skysthelimit
Wildheart
widukind
SommoDracorex
ze_neto
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Roger, will the photos of the reworked Leopard and Iberian Lynx also appear tonight?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Bojan wrote:
Roger, will the photos of the reworked Leopard and Iberian Lynx also appear tonight?

Tomorrow I'll try to open a new topic with all catalogue pictures of Mojo 2013 releases to turn easier to everyone to check what is being introduced. Very Happy
Honestly, I don't have any information about the repainted Iberian lynx. Sad cat

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Talking bout hooves and 4 horn tips, I understand why some people is thinking in a Jacob sheep, even the pronghorn was expected, our immagination goes often to sheep. It also happens when we look at the sky and try to guess the shape of a cloud. Almost always we think in sheep, isn't it?Well, the last one is arriving soon and maybe Mojo is giving us a herd? Laughing bounce Wink
I was thinking pronghorn, but then you said no more antelope. In the U.S. we usually call them pronghorn antelope. That is what through me off.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Roger wrote:
Talking bout hooves and 4 horn tips, I understand why some people is thinking in a Jacob sheep, even the pronghorn was expected, our immagination goes often to sheep. It also happens when we look at the sky and try to guess the shape of a cloud. Almost always we think in sheep, isn't it?Well, the last one is arriving soon and maybe Mojo is giving us a herd? Laughing bounce Wink
I was thinking pronghorn, but then you said no more antelope. In the U.S. we usually call them pronghorn antelope. That is what through me off.

That's perfectly natural. As long as a pronghorn is not an antelope it doesn't make sense that his common name is pronghorn antelope. Mainly because it is not as far related with antelopes as a sea horse is with horses. Very Happy
So that's not your mistake. That was a detail and these little "games" are made of details. The most important is that the brand ended with an exciting choice of animals.I hope Mojo continue giving us less known feline species but of course I hope bongo or saiga can introduce the range for 2014. Until there we have a lot of fantastic animals to enjoy and ruin us! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Saiga and bongo would be great, but what I would love to see is a Tibetan antelope.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Saiga and bongo would be great, but what I would love to see is a Tibetan antelope.

Yes, a chiru is also among my favorite and most wished animals. I suspect it is a nightmare in terms of manufacturing! Though, I think Mojo will ask here and on FB our most wanted animals to be released and you can remember asking it. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 am

Yes, I think that those long thin horns would be a beast to sculpt. Constantly breaking and bending.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:46 am

Roger wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

Yes, a chiru is also among my favorite and most wished animals. I suspect it is a nightmare in terms of manufacturing! Though, I think Mojo will ask here and on FB our most wanted animals to be released and you can remember asking it. Very Happy

A chiru would be a fantastic toy Rogério, I would be very happy to have one Very Happy About MOJÖ, do you mean a 2015 list could begin like the 2013 one ?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

A chiru would be a fantastic toy Rogério, I would be very happy to have one Very Happy About MOJÖ, do you mean a 2015 list could begin like the 2013 one ?

I too bounce sunny bounce sunny bounce sunny

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 am

cattlecollector wrote:

Fantastic to say the real (JLJ) Home Figure work on Chiru antelope tibet already! The base is finished .... cheers study rendeer
I'll post pictures in January; Wink flower
I learned on the forum, and Ana and others to be careful and not patiens precipitation. drunken queen king farao monkey
lol!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

I too bounce sunny bounce sunny bounce sunny

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 am

Mojo has very great models for 2013.

But i will see, which brand will make a paca, the animal in my avatar. I hope one of the brands will do.
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 am

I totally support your demand! A paka for 2014! Sad(o)):
Paka wrote:
Mojo has very great models for 2013.

But i will see, which brand will make a paca, the animal in my avatar. I hope one of the brands will do.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:30 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

I am actually discussing with James some STS/Mojo projects for 2013 considering 2014 releases.
About chiru I have no doubts it would make a fantastic toy, I also want it. Though, if a bongo is expected I don't think another antelope will be introduced. Mainly knowing the characteristics of the animal. I'm not saying that Mojo sculptors are not able of making it, I'm only saying that it is hard in terms of mass production. Also Mojo give us some diversity and I think the brand is needing more a wild pig (babirusa), an ape, a South American rodent, an European bull, maybe one more Australian friend, etc. Also the range is in constuction and I believe some common animals will be introduced, the brand still don't have an ostrich, cheetah or jaguar, grizzlies, wildebeest, tortoise, etc. We don't need them but the brand needs. Let's enjoy what is being introduced and I'm sure the cooperation between Mojo and STS will continue. I wished more brands followed this example. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 am

[quote="Roger"][quote="Kikimalou"]
Roger wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

Let's enjoy what is being introduced and I'm sure the cooperation between Mojo and STS will continue. I wished more brands followed this example. Very Happy

I toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Roger wrote:

I am actually discussing with James some STS/Mojo projects for 2013 considering 2014 releases.
About chiru I have no doubts it would make a fantastic toy, I also want it. Though, if a bongo is expected I don't think another antelope will be introduced. Mainly knowing the characteristics of the animal. I'm not saying that Mojo sculptors are not able of making it, I'm only saying that it is hard in terms of mass production. Also Mojo give us some diversity and I think the brand is needing more a wild pig (babirusa), an ape, a South American rodent, an European bull, maybe one more Australian friend, etc. Also the range is in constuction and I believe some common animals will be introduced, the brand still don't have an ostrich, cheetah or jaguar, grizzlies, wildebeest, tortoise, etc. We don't need them but the brand needs. Let's enjoy what is being introduced and I'm sure the cooperation between Mojo and STS will continue. I wished more brands followed this example. Very Happy

Ostrich, cheetah, jaguar, grizzly, wildebeest, tortoise are very welcome on my shelves, the door is still open for some good models Rogério cheers Even common species can be excellent or fantastic models. I still need a good jaguar, or a grazing gnu. Cool
About brown bears (Urus Arctos) it would be great to have a Syrian brown bear(Ursus arctos syriacus) or a Tibetan blue bear (Ursus arctos pruinosus) bounce

Tibetan blue bear
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Tibetanbluebear2
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Tibetanbluebear1

Syrian brown bear
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Syrianbrownbear2
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Syrianbrownbear1
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

As always you have excelent ideas. monkey Considering the importance of US market to Mojo and that the market is crouded of grizzlies, I was tempted to suggest the Kodiak bear (Ursus arctos middendorffi ) Although I think my suggestion is more promissing commercially, I like best yours! monkey Laughing
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 1165996518_1f7e17b6b0

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ostrich, cheetah, jaguar, grizzly, wildebeest, tortoise are very welcome on my shelves, the door is still open for some good models Rogério cheers Even common species can be excellent or fantastic models. I still need a good jaguar, or a grazing gnu. Cool
About brown bears (Urus Arctos) it would be great to have a Syrian brown bear(Ursus arctos syriacus) or a Tibetan blue bear (Ursus arctos pruinosus) bounce

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Ostrich, cheetah, jaguar, grizzly, wildebeest, tortoise are very welcome on my shelves, the door is still open for some good models Rogério cheers Even common species can be excellent or fantastic models. I still need a good jaguar, or a grazing gnu.

Agreed! I'm always delighted to have a new tried-and-true animal on my shelf when the sculpt is beautiful. (I know I've said this again and again, but Mojo's Hippo and CollectA's Giraffe were two of my favorite models from 2012.)

I'd also like to see a new Jaguar. My favorite is still the Schleich.

A Chiru would be wonderful. The animal I am always wishing for is an Asian Water Buffalo. It is depressing to me that Schleich, Safari, Papo, Mojo, and CollectA have not made one. I have the Britains and I'd like to get the Bandai eventually. But I still want one from the big, current companies.

Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Water-buffalo_zpsb7878c7f

But I am always happy when new bears are made. I can live without a water buffalo if there are new bears to comfort me.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Yes, I agree 200%. I think that a kouprey would be awesome too!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Yes, I agree 200%. I think that a kouprey would be awesome too!

A Kouprey would be wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:43 pm

This will probably never happen, but I think (this is what we call it) a Pizzly would be cool, that is a cross between a Polar bear and Grizzly, and since the ice caps are melting, scientists are predicting that there will be more and more crossings of these huge bears and may eventually lead to a separate species. Interesting enough, but probably won't happen, and I wouldn't want it to promote bad breeding etc etc from zoos like so many white/albino figures out there...
On another note, a Kodiak and a water buffalo would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:27 am

Pizzly ? This hybrid between grizzlys and Polar bears ? Well some French companies made hybrid bears in the 1950's, they were forward thinking brands i guess Laughing I think the Danish REISLER made some too Wink

BLANCHERIE FRERES 1920-1940
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Oursbrun-10

STARLUX 1953
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Web-1

CLAIRET 1950's
Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Oursbrun-8
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Still no news on the reworked Iberian Lynx and final paint of the Leopard?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Bojan wrote:
Still no news on the reworked Iberian Lynx and final paint of the Leopard?

I believe we'll have news in January! cat Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo: models for 2013   Mojo: models for 2013 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo: models for 2013
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next